Solved Upgrade to Estuary Loses Categories Display
I upgraded to Leia w. Estuary skin and lost my Categories line on the default home screen. Well, they show up when you first sign into Kodi but disappear once you view any movie.
Hard to say what's happening given you posted a picture of the categories showing.  Just a guess, but maybe when you come back to the main screen something further down the movie widget groups is highlighted, so the categories have been pushed up and off screen.  Maybe with one of the widgets in that section highlighted try the up arrow.
Thanks for reply, but your suggestion is not the case. I didn't attach a screenshot without the categories since it would be the same as the one i attached but without the categories.
All else on the home screen is the same as was before in Krypton. Just the Category line has this disappearing act.
K
Share a new screenshot which shows your problem please. Maybe we see something you don't Wink
I went through the pain of deleting and reinstalling Kodi (using FireTV uninstall AND manual file deletions from both 0 and 1 storage devices) and this fixed the problem.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade to Estuary Loses Categories Display0