Shortening steps for Video and pictures
(2020-06-24, 18:02)PatK Wrote: Exploring new skins can be fun, and T! has many features that make it one of my favourites, not the least is the customization.

1) In the settings>interface >skin you get some choices. Investigation will discover many place in which you can alter fonts, but may have skin consequences, sizes, colours etc. I would suggest you leave this level to choices offered in the gui.

2) T! gives you 3 home page custom buttons, sufficient for most. The skin menu offers a huge amount of sub menus, and any one of these can be linked to a custom button, from playlists, sources, nodes and favourites. T! skin offers a favourite main menu button, if it's not showing enter the skin settings and ensure you have it toggled.

#) Suggest you investigate Video nodes (wiki) and Smart playlists (wiki), as you get more proficient at custom modding, you will find you will be able to do much more but you'll need to dig further into modding .xml code files of the skin. It's not necessary to dive into skinning, there are many skins to choose and some might be more of a perfect fit.
Thanks Pat
1.  There are only one additional font to default: Arial. 
2. I know I use them for Concerts, Serials and Video.  I need one more for pictures.  I put different TV recordings under TV as submenus.  Is it possible to keep submenus visible all the time?
3. Maybe I will.  So far T! is fine for me for all players around the house, however for my Home Theater I will stay with Aeon MQ.
BTW is it possible to change color of cases?  They are yellow.  I prefer blue like BluRay cases.
Thank for answer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shortening steps for Video and pictures - by PerfectHT - 2020-06-24, 20:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shortening steps for Video and pictures0