Song Index and the Song It Plays in Kore Remote
Hello there,

I would like some help in troubleshooting Kore Remote for Android.

Kodi Version: 18.7
Kore Android Version: v2.5.1

Navigating on the computer and looking at the TV screen, there is no problem in browsing and playing tunes I select using the mouse. However, playing tunes via Kore Remote is problematic, where a selected track plays a different one. On Kodi Settings > Media > Library > Manage Sources > Music..., I removed all music source entries and re-created the same but the problem persists and the entry seen in Kore Remote plays another song for some reason.

I searched the forum for any thread that may be related but nothing returned.

Are there anyone out there who has encountered and resolved a problem like this before?

Any pointer would be appreciated.

Thank you.

aldente
I'm guessing the library on Kore is out-of-sync. Have you tried to refresh the music library in Kore?
(2020-06-24, 20:14)poisdeux Wrote: I'm guessing the library on Kore is out-of-sync. Have you tried to refresh the music library in Kore?

@poisdeux,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, that was the solution!  Originally on Kore, I had done "Library Maintenance > Clean audio library" then "Library Maintenance > Update audio library", but it did not resolve the problem.

This time, I first cleaned up and imported music library from the PC screen completely. On Kore, Music > Refresh took several seconds before completing a refresh from an empty list. Now whatever I select on Kore Remote plays that song instead of something else.

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Song Index and the Song It Plays in Kore Remote0