Has anyone got the full list of View ID's for Aeon Nox Silvio?
Just installed the Netflix Add-on on one of my CoreElec KODI Odroid N2 boxes and am configuring the vews. I see in the Add-on settings you can set custom default views for the various Netflix Catagories. For TV Shows I want to use the myFLIX view and for movies the Infowall view. I know I can just set them manually for ever catagory and page of results but its a laborious process and I need to do it on a further 2 CoreElec boxes. While googling has not given me the View ID's I need, it did tell me that these View ID's are skin specific, so given I am using the gorgeous Aeon Nox Silvio, I figured here was the right place to ask.

So the full list of View ID's for Aeon Nox Silvio would be great but the specific ones I need atm are for myFlix and Infowall.
(2020-06-24, 02:38)calibos Wrote: Just installed the Netflix Add-on on one of my CoreElec KODI Odroid N2 boxes and am configuring the vews. I see in the Add-on settings you can set custom default views for the various Netflix Catagories. For TV Shows I want to use the myFLIX view and for movies the Infowall view. I know I can just set them manually for ever catagory and page of results but its a laborious process and I need to do it on a further 2 CoreElec boxes. While googling has not given me the View ID's I need, it did tell me that these View ID's are skin specific, so given I am using the gorgeous Aeon Nox Silvio, I figured here was the right place to ask.

So the full list of View ID's for Aeon Nox Silvio would be great but the specific ones I need atm are for myFlix and Infowall.

Answering my own question for the benefit of others searching in the future.

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...aster/16x9

View ID List in that link.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has anyone got the full list of View ID's for Aeon Nox Silvio?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.