Solved Stream live TV from one pc to another pc with KODI.
Hi,

I have a TV usb key ( AverMedia A835 USB DVB-T) plugged in a pc  in my cellar. ( cable for tv are here ! ) receiving tv from my antenna on the roof.
I have another pc with windows 10 and KODI in my living room.

I would like to be able to stream tv to kodi and change channel from kodi.

Is there a software that can do that ?
Do someone have an idea on how to do that ?
I can put the tnt key in a raspberry if needed, and i have some very basic knowledge in dev.

thanks in advance for your help.
@Floppi

Yes, you can do that. You need to install a PVR backend and then install the associated Kodi add-on. This forum shows the backends you can use with Kodi... https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167 Some of those are still in use but no longer actively supported.

In my setup I use the NextPVR backend and install the NextPVR add-on for Kodi... https://nextpvr.com/

As a side note, once you install a backend, the you can view your tv either directly through the backend software, or use the Kodi interface.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
nice !

I have just found MythTV but is not recommended for windows.
I will try nextPVR.

thanks a lot.
ok, all is working with NextPVR.

many thanks to you.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream live TV from one pc to another pc with KODI.0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.