Confluence skin’s handling of Television poster thumbnails
I have a question about the Confluence skin’s handling of Television poster thumbnails.
My poster jpgs are all in the 2 X 3 format usually 1000 X 1500 pixels. I have noticed that after Kodi v14.2 all of my television posters have been changed from their original 2 X 3 format to what appears to be 4 X 3 format. This happens as soon as I get metadata from the TVDB website. Movie posters are not changed after receiving new metadata from the TMDB website.
See below:
2 X 3 original TV poster

Any version of Kodi newer than v14.2 “converts” the TV poster to 4 X 3 format after metadata is received from the TVDB.
Is there any way to change this back to the original 2 X 3 format in the confluence skin? I would like my original posters to remain.
NOTE: the individual thumbnails for each episode are produced in the 4 X 3 format which is to be expected and is normal.
It doesn't look like you're in the library to me but could you show us your image naming scheme?
(2020-06-27, 08:52)Hitcher Wrote: It doesn't look like you're in the library to me but could you show us your image naming scheme?

I am in part of the "Television" section where I have all of my TV shows.
ALL poster jpg's are named "folder.jpg". I have a poster for each TV series AND then a poster for each season. For example "game of thrones" has a "game of thrones" poster and windows folder then a poster for each of the 8 seasons. Each season is in a separate windows folder.
If you've scanned them then click on TV Shows from the home menu.
(2020-06-28, 01:02)Hitcher Wrote: If you've scanned them then click on TV Shows from the home menu.

The poster jpg's all appear in the 2 X 3 format which surprised me, COOL... but, I have never accessed my TV shows using that pathway "Videos\TV Shows". I always have gone "Videos\files". This shows me my 2 main categories of media >> Videos (videos - youtube etc and TV shows) and Movies. It is the way I have gotten used to since v11.0. It worked fine up until v14.2 Is there any way to allow the 2 X 3 format to work via "Videos\files". I have the "thumbnails" view selected in the confluence left side menu. BTW I really appreciate your help.  

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence skin’s handling of Television poster thumbnails0