A couple of questions regarding youtube addon and cast info script...
1. i have youtube working very nicely after resetting my api, but the behavior seems a bit odd when selecting a trailer for a movie... if i select a movie poster (which then takes me to the dialog video info screen) and then select trailer, the trailer launches and plays fine but i'm kicked out of the  dialog video info screen and automatically returned to the movie poster wall, albeit i land on the movie poster i had previously selected... shouldn't the code keep me in the dialog video info screen during a youtube/trailer playback so when i close the trailer i don't have to select the poster again?

2. all of the scripts rows (cast, cast and crew, director, similar, etc.) below the main dialog video info screen work great (altho i would like to figure out a way to replace the ugly green "powered by the movie db" poster that appears when info can't be found), however the keyboard home/end keys don't work as expected with the cast member poster row... if i scroll right through the posters i have to then scroll left in order to get back to the first one rather than use home/end to take me to the first and last posters... what's weird is that the home/end keys work as expected for all other script rows, it works perfectly, just not for the cast row.

3. when i select a poster from the script row the previous page's "poster wall" flashes before taking me to the item that i selected, and the same thing happens when i page back to the dialog video info screen, the "poster wall" flashes before returning to the dialog video info screen... is there any way to prevent this so that it looks/feels like i'm being taken directly to these destinations rather than looking/feeling like the code first had to go through the "poster wall" to get to these destinations?

thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A couple of questions regarding youtube addon and cast info script...0