v18 How can seperate movie types in main menu using Estuary Mod V2 (or any other skin)
(2020-07-02, 00:53)bsoriano Wrote: @RobGMun , you could also try using video nodes (https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes).  I think these would work very well for you, since you have different folders as your sources.  One of the features I like best about video nodes is that you can have all of the standard submenu items for movies/tv shows (Recently Added, Sets, Genres, Studios, etc.) for the video node, and they will only include content for that node.  In your case, after creating the video nodes and adding them as menu items, you could even hide/disable the "Movies" menu item.

Take a look at the article from the wiki, and if you need further help with the video nodes, just post whatever additional questions you might have here.  

As far as I know, you should be able to add a video node as a menu item in Estuary Mod v2.  

Regards,

Bart

Hum! You just answered my next task for what i wanted to do, i may very well try that! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can seperate movie types in main menu using Estuary Mod V2 (or any other skin) - by RobGMun - 2020-07-02, 01:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can seperate movie types in main menu using Estuary Mod V2 (or any other skin)0