Bug BUG with Kodi 18.7 Leila on Android TV
I have a certified TV BOX android, all worked well in Kodi 18.6 but now I have black screen when I play my movies!!
I must enable acceleration Hardware surface media codec to see but in this way all videos have interferences, they have horizontal stripes, like also in Kodi 18.6 but there i could disable acceleration Hardware surface media codec and all gone well. I use an old Panasonic PLasma TV only with resolution at 720p.
How can I solve?
Where do you buy the kodi certified Android box?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
As I have read thru the forums I doubt that box is kodi certified. Many pirate sellers have claimed to have certified kodi boxes and don't. Kodi is open source work and does not endorse or certify any boxes to the best of my knowledge. Please provide the team with the info regarding where you got that so called certified box.
Sorry, but is an Italian TV box (TIMBOX) with real Android TV inside, like Nvidia SHIELD and Xiaomi Mi box S. With this CERTIFIED Android TV box I can see Netflix and Prime Video with 4K resolution. So now I don't understand why there is this problem with Kodi 18.7 on my TV.
We also don't cause we cannot see your Debug Log
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BUG with Kodi 18.7 Leila on Android TV0