Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming
OK, I've got the HD Homerun installed which was a ridiculously pain free & easy process, thumbs up to Silicon Dust for that. Got Live TV working easily on my PC & on the Shield. 2nd thumbs up. Decided to push the boat out & ordered the DVR at £35.00 p/a. The activation system failed meaning an e-mail to customer services so thumbs down for that but thumbs up for an intantaneous response. Smile

DVR working fine, scheduling recordings & making/watching recordings all working well.  I have used the HD Homerun Add-on & added the Android App to the Home Screen & although very similar I think I prefer the Add-ons UI.

The big problem with my current (native) set up is the lack of a 'traditional' EPG.  Choosing the channel & clicking right through the programs is not as intuitive as a grid style EPG & SWMBO will get confused with this. It's an issue because I wanted to make the Shield & Kodi our 'one-stop' everytime we turn the TV on.  I've already got Kodi set to boot into Live TV directly, I just need to find an EPG that my wife will be comfortable with.

Does anyone have any suggestions beforre I start searching for a way to incorporate a grid style EPG?  'Live Channels' on the Shield gives a really good EPG but you cannot schedule recordings from there Sad

Thanks.

MartinK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming - by MartinKnowles - 2020-07-03, 11:50

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.