Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming
OK, the zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr add-on works really well for Live TV, a grid style EPG, starting & stopping recordings & scheduling recordings, especially using the 'smart select' option. The only thing I can't work out is how to view those recordings without exiting Live TV & opening the HDHomerun app as any recordings I make/schedule show up there fine.  I just can't find how to view them in Live TV?  Maybe you're not supposed to, with it being 'Live TV', but it would be useful to have a 'button' to see the recordings.

There must be one, so back to the forums & google to see what I'm misiing unless someone can give me a shortcut?  Big Grin

I've discounted the NextPVR add-on & official Kodi HDHomerun add-on for day to day use, they work fine but the zuki add-on & official app work & look better.

Really pleased with how this is going so far, thanks again everyone who has helped/guided.

MartinK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming - by MartinKnowles - 2020-07-04, 13:25

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.