Judder Or Passthrough
Windows 10 Intel 630 18.7. I have just done a fresh start reinstall to clear out some dependency issues and in the hope it might perchance fix the above issue.

Here is the catch 22, unless i select adjust display refresh rate start/stop, i get apalling judder, however when i do passthrough fails and my amp gets pcm, so i have to toggle passthrough on/off before every video and then it works, but it's driving me nuts? I have google and experimented and this is clearly a known issue.

So can anyone tell me a. how i can get smooth playback without selecting the refresh option?, or b.how i can get passthrough working without toggling?, after all surround sound and smooth video are not much to ask for on a clean bug free installation.
Seems your AVR needs a very long time until it reacts again, after the mode switches. That is the reason your "manual" switching makes it work. Under System Settings you find: Delay refreshrate switching. Set this to 10 seconds and try again?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2020-07-06, 08:49)fritsch Wrote: Seems your AVR needs a very long time until it reacts again, after the mode switches. That is the reason your "manual" switching makes it work. Under System Settings you find: Delay refreshrate switching. Set this to 10 seconds and try again?
That sounds like wise advice fritsch, I shall try it tonight.
(2020-07-10, 11:40)captainfearless Wrote:
(2020-07-06, 08:49)fritsch Wrote: Seems your AVR needs a very long time until it reacts again, after the mode switches. That is the reason your "manual" switching makes it work. Under System Settings you find: Delay refreshrate switching. Set this to 10 seconds and try again?
That sounds like wise advice fritsch, I shall try it tonight.
Had no effect.
So then please post your Debug Log so that when a windows dev comes by does not looks time asking for one.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Judder Or Passthrough0