Req Add option to combine seasons
Hi all,
So I use an addon for Amazon Prime Video (link to the addon) but I have a problem with it. Many TV Shows are listed in volumes. Volumes are essentially separate parts of seasons which can be viewed one after another. This is normally OK, but when scrapping the volumes they show up as seasonnumber:volumenumber. For example, say I was on the seventeenth season and the second volume, it would attempt to scrape season 1702. Even if I were to put all of my episodes in one folder, that being the season 17 folder, it would still require a lot of renaming. This is how the renaming would work:

(Episode Name = what the file is renamed to, Episode Number, the episode we are on, Volume Episodes, how many episodes are in each volume, Current Volume, the volume that the episode is in)
Volume Number = Volume Episodes * Current Volume
Episode Name = Volume Number + Episode Number

Obviously this is annoying... so I had an idea for a future version of Kodi. When selecting the first volume, you can flag it as a volume. From there, it will ask the user for an input, which would be the correct season. It will then scrape as that season. The user can then select other volumes and add it to the original volume. Kodi will ask which volume is being added and add all the episodes together. This can be done as many times as the user wants.

Thanks for reading, I hope this is added soon! Sorry if I explained it badly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add option to combine seasons0