Req Work
Wink 
https://paste.kodi.tv/instead. Fan i work with you Dear Kodi Team
@Ehan

The paste link is empty. Are you trying to upload a Debug Log?

What work would you like to do with us?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-02, 10:49)Karellen Wrote: @Ehan

The paste link is empty. Are you trying to upload a Debug Log?

What work would you like to do with us?

Program
(2020-07-27, 09:48)Ehan Wrote: Program

One-word-replies are not very useful here, as we are not mind readers.
Kindly explain in detail what you are looking for.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
Hello dear  KodiTeam,
First of all, I really like you Media Centre. I feel like a CEO of a Company. Thanks Form That Kodi.  I found a great Hobby. So I decidet to work  with you and Programm With the KodiTeam. Is it possible? 
from Ehan
(2020-07-27, 10:02)Ehan Wrote: I found a great Hobby. So I decidet to work  with you and Programm With the KodiTeam.

Hobbies are nice, and learning how to program properly is important. I also don't think we are the best choice for learning something completely new. There are plenty of online programming courses you can follow, so you can experience what a good enough basis is and what is expected from a programmer. That's why learning a new programming language isn't done in a couple of weeks or months, it takes longer than that.

We get more people on the forum and on github who think they can easily step into the Kodi project, but the Kodi application is a complex beast, so it does take a certain finesse and quality before we will allow code from outside into our code base. We need to see the potential to make Kodi better. It's a challenge in itself to keep an application going on not just one but on multiple platforms, so we have to be vigilant about what we stir in our software mix. Meaning, we need to decide who is part of the overall Kodi mix or not. I'm sure you'll understand that.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Work0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.