PVR Manager not starting
I have Kodi 18.7 installed on the same PC as TVheadend 4.0. It's running Mint 20 Cinnamon. I have tvheadend fully set up. I installed the Tveadend client and set the user name and password the same in Kodi PVR settings as in Tvheadend. When I try to start live tv the PVR manager fails to start, and just stays at 0%. I tried clearing clearing data in both General and guide, disabling and enabling the client. I was going to uninstall and re-install, but that is not available. When Kodi first starts I get an error TVheaend HTSP Client access denied. But it is immediately followed by a tone that seems to indicate it's starting normally. I can see that logged when I go to the System>Event log, but can't figure how to see any details of the log.  Thanks for the help!
(2020-07-03, 04:22)NOLAguy Wrote: I have Kodi 18.7 installed on the same PC as TVheadend 4.0. It's running Mint 20 Cinnamon. I have tvheadend fully set up. I installed the Tveadend client and set the user name and password the same in Kodi PVR settings as in Tvheadend. When I try to start live tv the PVR manager fails to start, and just stays at 0%. I tried clearing clearing data in both General and guide, disabling and enabling the client. I was going to uninstall and re-install, but that is not available. When Kodi first starts I get an error TVheaend HTSP Client access denied. But it is immediately followed by a tone that seems to indicate it's starting normally. I can see that logged when I go to the System>Event log, but can't figure how to see any details of the log.  Thanks for the help!

Do you have the correct IP address in the tvheadend htsp client app?
It should either be the ip address of the tvheadend server or if you are viewing live tv with the same computer as the tvheadend server is on then the ip address will be 127.0.0.1 (I believe that is the default).

Make sure the tvheadend server has a static ip address.

I think you also need the Web interface checked on the account your using on the TVHeadend Server to download the epg.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Manager not starting0