Missing Metadata filter for TV, What is missing?
Is there a way to flag/show what is causing the "Missing Metadata" filter for TV to list an episode as missing metadata?
Most of the time it seems related to missing plot and airdate information but sometimes I still see episodes with a plot and an airdate showing as "Missing Metadata"
So only an information what we check would be enough here?

Just mark what exactly is missing for every item would be too much.

Ps: all filters are hierarchical - if anything is missing for the TV sow itself, all children (episodes) are listed too.. Is anything is missing for an episode the corresponding TV show is being shown too
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-07-05, 14:40)mlaggner Wrote: So only an information what we check would be enough here?

Just mark what exactly is missing for every item would be too much.

Ps: all filters are hierarchical - if anything is missing for the TV sow itself, all children (episodes) are listed too.. Is anything is missing for an episode the corresponding TV show is being shown too
Yes, just knowing what is being checked would be helpful because right now I can't figure it out.
Yeah, it could be too much if it was showing everything missing unless it was highlighting the fields or something in Red, but just knowing what I need to fill in to make things disappear from the "Missing Metadata" filter would be helpful.
Ideally, I'd be able to fill in the required fields (maybe with some research) like with Movies so when I use the "Missing Metadata" it can be empty or at least show me anything I've actually missed.
Thank you for the response and looking forward to learning more about tMM.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Metadata filter for TV, What is missing?0