RT Ratings and Issue in Viewtypes for widgets
Absolutely loving AZ2 on my smart TV. Great work on the skin guys and awesome job making it super light. 

I just have 2 questions that somebody among you will be able to help me out with:

1) RT, IMDB, Metacritic ratings are now showing up even after updating metautils dependecy to the beta version and inserting the right API for OMDB. As mentioned in the release post for AZ2, @jurialmunkey  suggested to be sure to wait for a few minutes before the scrapper pulls the ratings. However, I was on the same screen for almost 45 mins and the Meta,RT, IMDB ratings did not show up. Can someone please help me out with this.
2) This took me by surprise, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get this particular viewtype (https://i.imgur.com/D32HwVA.jpg) for widgets on AZ2. I have checked most of the settings in the skin settings -> library, but nothing I try gets me to the mentioned viewtype for movies in any widget. All my widgets are coming from Elementum, so if Elementum is the problem here, please do help me in clarifying this. 

Thanks for the help.
Elementum is for sure a problem as that's on our banned list. Please remove that to get any further support
(2020-07-04, 07:38)DaVu Wrote: Elementum is for sure a problem as that's on our banned list. Please remove that to get any further support

Sure thing. Anyways it was not at all working out for me. Long time plex user, but had the same mentioned issues on plex, so I thought maybe a different add-on will help me in that. Can you please help me get solutions to the above two questions using plex? 

Thank you
(2020-07-04, 07:59)joker9923 Wrote: Can you please help me get solutions to the above two questions using plex? 

Can you please remove the banned add-on and provide a full debug log (wiki) before we continue?
(2020-07-04, 08:07)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-07-04, 07:59)joker9923 Wrote: Can you please help me get solutions to the above two questions using plex? 

Can you please remove the banned add-on and provide a full debug log (wiki) before we continue?
Removed the banned add-on for good now. 

For the first issue, I totally missed the clear cache step mentioned in this thread (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=339791). Following that step and rebooting, I can now see all my movie ratings, so this issue is solved for me. 

I only have the issue in figuring out how to get this following view (https://i.imgur.com/D32HwVA.jpg) in AZ2. Can you please help me with this particular issue. 

P.S.: Sorry for angering the moderators on this forum with banned add-ons. I have removed those add-ons from my TV for good.
(2020-07-04, 08:07)Klojum Wrote: Can you please remove the banned add-on and provide a full debug log (wiki) before we continue?
(2020-07-04, 08:25)joker9923 Wrote: I have removed those add-ons from my TV for good.

That's all nice, then providing the log file will not be a problem.
It's nothing personal, but see it as a company policy.
Just like a swab test in the Corona pandemic.
(2020-07-04, 09:58)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-07-04, 08:07)Klojum Wrote: Can you please remove the banned add-on and provide a full debug log (wiki) before we continue?
(2020-07-04, 08:25)joker9923 Wrote: I have removed those add-ons from my TV for good.

That's all nice, then providing the log file will not be a problem.
It's nothing personal, but see it as a company policy.
Just like a swab test in the Corona pandemic.
Hahahah, sure thing. Let me check on how to send this log file here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RT Ratings and Issue in Viewtypes for widgets0