How show concerts in Concerts section ?
Hello,

for my test, I took four gigs

David Gilmour - Live at Pompeii
Eric Clapton - Planes, Trains and Eric
French for a night - Live at the Nîmes Arena 2009
Metallica WorldWired North American Tour 2017

(I know, I have good taste in music Big Grin)
When I scrapp them with TMDB, it's ok, I see them well and they appear in my movies but I would like them to go in Concerts or Music Videos, not in movies...

But in Music Videos, I don't have the TMDB scrapper but only "TheAudioDB" who doesn't know these gigs except "Français pour une nuit - Live aux arènes de Nîmes 2009" but he doesn't scrapp it...

How do you do it?

Thank you
(2020-07-06, 23:58)akhlan Wrote: But in Music Videos, I don't have the TMDB scrapper but only "TheAudioDB"
Music Videos section of the library is different to Concerts. Music videos are individual songs.

I would create a new custom home item named concert and use a smart playlist to sort your concerts to display in the new menu item. See... Custom home items (wiki)

There is also this helper app here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294333
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Here's the Wiki entry about how to deal with Concetrs -> Music_concerts (wiki)

(there where "Nodes" used, to separate thm afther adding thm to the Video Library. Smartplaylists shuld work as well.)

--
Not recomended, how ever:

If u want thm within "Music-Videos", u can do that as well. - Scrape thm as Movies, export the Library to generate the .nfo's, set the content of the Folder which hold ur Concerts as "MusicVideos", and scrape thm with "TheAudioDB" scraper. - the Scraper shuld recognise the nfo's.

if u decide to follow this "Hack", keep in minde that the Music-Video section wasnt designt to hold Concerts, so it may looks odd, depending on the Skin ur using.
(2020-07-08, 08:33)TP.One Wrote: Here's the Wiki entry about how to deal with Concetrs -> Music_concerts (wiki)

(there where "Nodes" used, to separate thm afther adding thm to the Video Library. Smartplaylists shuld work as well.)

--
Not recomended, how ever:

If u want thm within "Music-Videos", u can do that as well. - Scrape thm as Movies, export the Library to generate the .nfo's, set the content of the Folder which hold ur Concerts as "MusicVideos", and scrape thm with "TheAudioDB" scraper. - the Scraper shuld recognise the nfo's.

if u decide to follow this "Hack", keep in minde that the Music-Video section wasnt designt to hold Concerts, so it may looks odd, depending on the Skin ur using.

I'm thinking if you do this you need to edit the nfo files and change the <actor> to <artist>.

scott s.
(2020-07-07, 00:10)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-07-06, 23:58)akhlan Wrote: But in Music Videos, I don't have the TMDB scrapper but only "TheAudioDB"
Music Videos section of the library is different to Concerts. Music videos are individual songs.

I would create a new custom home item named concert and use a smart playlist to sort your concerts to display in the new menu item. See... Custom home items (wiki)

There is also this helper app here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294333

Tks, I have do that and all is fine now Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How show concerts in Concerts section ?0