Fustrated with Library Views & Scraper
Spent the whole note wondering how to get it working..
In the WIKI it tells me to click on the contact menu and click add content. The problem is that i can't find this menu.

Also when i changed to AEON skin and i go to LIBRARY VIEW (as project mayhem's library view on linux is broken even though i have enabled it) it says "no scanned information for this view. switch to files mode:

Could we get like a LINUX ONLY wiki for setting this up?
Why do you insist on double posting? Read the reply to your first post.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Why... unless the Linux build you have is severily broken or outdated, you are obviously doing something very wrong.

If there is nothing in the library, project mayhem will not show anything in library mode. (same goes with Aeon)

If you have a mouse right click on the root menu and select "Set Content" on the source you wish to add to the library. (On my Winblows keyboard in XBCM for Windows t's the special menu key)
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
sho Wrote:If you have a mouse right click on the root menu and select "Set Content" on the source you wish to add to the library. (On my Winblows keyboard in XBCM for Windows t's the special menu key)

How can I map this right click event to a keyboard or remote? What are the events called?
very confusing, but we chose to call it 'ContextMenu' Tongue
The event for the keyboard is

<menu>ContextMenu</menu>

right?

What would the event be called in Lircmap.xml to map it to a remote button?
AFAIK the clicks you cannot, but the keymap entry is <sumthin>ContextMenu</sumthin> according to my keymap.xml
i'm not quite sure how the lircmap works but i thought you used it to map your buttons to our button names. so if you map a button to title, it would use the title mapping from keymap.xml which opens context
Yes I realized that as I posted the above. Confused myself a little Tongue

Thank for the help Smile
Well firstly right click is "back" not the context menu
I have the August 2008 build so its not outdated

so far i have not figured out how to add folders/content to the library because i can't find the context menu
Right click on an item in the list. It's a contextual menu, so will only pop up if it has context.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fustrated with Library Views & Scraper0