Loading multiple m3u feeds at once
So I am new to kodi and iptv. I have some some live TV channels and some other free streams that aren't live. In simple iptv though, I can only define a single m3u source. Is there a way to add multiples? I put all the m3u links into a single master file, but then it treats everything as on demand VS live and on demand.

Ideally, I would like to have the live TV streams that I can get descriptions for with the epg xml file and then other streams and home movies can just be organized within the m3u file. How can I accomplish this?
(2020-07-07, 23:05)Danuber2004 Wrote: So I am new to kodi and iptv. I have some some live TV channels and some other free streams that aren't live. In simple iptv though, I can only define a single m3u source. Is there a way to add multiples? I put all the m3u links into a single master file, but then it treats everything as on demand VS live and on demand.

Ideally, I would like to have the live TV streams that I can get descriptions for with the epg xml file and then other streams and home movies can just be organized within the m3u file. How can I accomplish this?
Hi,

You can use IPTV Merge addons it does exactly what you want....multiple M3U and/or multiple EPG.

Rgds

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loading multiple m3u feeds at once0