Pip on iPhone
Question is Kodi going to be able to support pip on iOS 14 or is it in Kodi 19Huh
We've got questions with some Apple people at the moment regarding pip.

As it stands, the way we playback media isnt supported by Apple's PIP implementation.
(2020-07-08, 05:33)Fuzzard Wrote: We've got questions with some Apple people at the moment regarding pip.

As it stands, the way we playback media isnt supported by Apple's PIP implementation.

So I guess that feature won’t be added
(2020-07-08, 05:33)Fuzzard Wrote: We've got questions with some Apple people at the moment regarding pip.

Any update on this topic?
(2021-08-13, 20:06)Landxhent Wrote: Any update on this topic?
In windows you can have Kodi in a re-sizable window; what are you trying to achieve?
(2021-08-14, 05:35)PatK Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 20:06)Landxhent Wrote: Any update on this topic?
In windows you can have Kodi in a re-sizable window; what are you trying to achieve?

As the title says, I'm asking about PiP in kodi on ios, not the windows. Sorry if I confused you.
(2021-08-14, 05:51)Landxhent Wrote: Sorry if I confused you.
I wasn't confused, just curious and noted there are ways of bringing multiple video to screens in both hardware & software; but I see you specifically are iphone centric and without further illumination, I'll let Fuzzards response stand.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pip on iPhone0