Local trailer
Is it possible to mass delete trailer information?
Alternatively, display (filter) in the main window if the movie contains a local trailer.
At the moment, from what I know, TMM displays a column if the movie contains a trailer - but this is actually information about the trailer in the TMM database. It is not possible to see which are actually on the disk (downloaded in the folder).
It often happens that the TMM trailer information will download but for various reasons can not physically download it. Or it will download in size 0kb. In this case, TMM shows that the trailer is. In the case of 0kb - in the movie edition it is also visible as downloaded but in reality it is not there.
To check I have to edit each movie separately and try to launch the trailer. Which is very bothersome.

Maybe in the main window the column - local trailer and the movie file size of the trailer?
Also - mass edition - delete trailer information.
a generic filter for media files will be added in v4 (with this you will be able to filter for local trailers).
Also the UI column for trailers will be converted to show local trailers only (as with artwork and subtitles)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
OK thank you
Recently I came across the TMM v4 version - test.
Do you think you can start using it?
I would only use that for testing purposes right now (not as a daily driver).. at the moment it is only a nightly build where things _may_ change
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I use TMM 3 all the time as nightly no major problems Smile (good job)
Can you import the database from version 3 to TMM 4? do you need to rescan the sources?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local trailer0