Force tmm to update thetvdb.com cache?
I imported some shows from a public broadcaster that were not yet complete (episode-wise) and made the necessary edits on thetvdb.com. How to force tmm to update the data so that the correct data appears with the manager? The data is already present when querying the API (checked with another library manager, if there are easier ways, please let me know) but upfdating the show or removing/re-adding it did not add the new data to TinyMediaManager.

Any way I can force the update?
delete /cache/ folder.
There is even a menu option for that (tools)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanks for the quick answer - tried that and restarted tmm and after re-adding the show, still not all episodes are available in tmm. Can provide logs/videos if that would help. But most probably, I'm doing something fundamentally wrong...
is this still an issue? IIRC there are different API versions for TVDB which behave different (also in caching, ..). Maybe the other media library manager used another version of the API..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
No, actually after updating to 4.x it is no longer an issue - could not say if it was resolved while using 3.x or not, though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Force tmm to update thetvdb.com cache?0