Full Spanish Translation for addon scrapers
I note that the scraper settings are half translated into Spanish. I'm helping translating addons into Spanish and I have a problem.

What would be the correct way to add the translation?

In Transifex the file that is currently being used is abandoned and broken and in github i´m not is worth do one pull request for that it approved.

Sorry for my english, Involved scrapers:

metadata.album.universal
metadata.artists.theaudiodb.com
metadata.artists.universal
metadata.themoviedb.org
metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org
@Klojum might be able to help.

I'll move your post to the Translations section
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok thank @Karellen
(2020-07-09, 10:40)roliverosc Wrote: In Transifex the file that is currently being used is abandoned and broken and in github i´m not is worth do one pull request for that it approved.

If the translation for the addon is not done via Transifex, then I don't think I can help you any further.
I can see that only a handful of add-ons are being done via Transifex anyway.
FWIW, scrapers are added to Weblate: https://kodi.weblate.cloud/projects/kodi...providers/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full Spanish Translation for addon scrapers0