Release Kodi Unpause Jumpback (Matrix+, v3.0.0+)
Hey all - Currently running one of the bleeding edge nightlies for Nexus via Libreelec 11 on RPI4. Getting some weird errors where this addon worked previously. If i unpause after jump back it looks like the video then plays at an inconsistent frame rate and drops frames and seems to skip a few ms in videos. The audio and video seem to stutter and the only way to fix is to quit the video fully and then go back in.

Going to disable this for now but thought it'd be good to highlight
Well, it's not this addon per se that is causing your issue - it's more highlighting an issue - i.e. this addon just listens to event and then uses the Kodi standard methods to do a seek e.g. seek(-4) etc.  Same method you're probably using in your keymaps for seeking with small-back (seek(-7)) or seek forward etc.

If you're experiencing playback issues after that seek, this addon has zero control over that, and you need to look at LibreElec and/or Kodi for that. 

(But TBH not all that surprising that their might be such issues in a pre-alpha stage!).
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Yep - disabled the addon and there's still an error so it must be with core Kodi itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Unpause Jumpback (Matrix+, v3.0.0+)0