v19 Re: ListItem.ActualIcon
Does anybody know if there is an equivalent player control for the ListItem.ActualIcon?
I was wanting to show the PVR Channel Icon on my OSD, but when I use Player.Icon it will show the channel icon, but only when switching between channels. After that, the thumbnail is displayed.
Does anybody have any suggestions they could share?
(2020-07-10, 20:28)Dumyat Wrote: Does anybody know if there is an equivalent player control for the ListItem.ActualIcon?
I was wanting to show the PVR Channel Icon on my OSD, but when I use Player.Icon it will show the channel icon, but only when switching between channels. After that, the thumbnail is displayed.
Does anybody have any suggestions they could share?

I check the tld, ie !String.Contains(ListItem.ActualIcon,domain.com)

Im interested also
And I seem to have another oddity. If I use ListItem.ActualIcon on the MyPVRChannels.xml the Actual TV Channel Icon will appear which is what I expected. However, if I use the same thing on the MyPVRGuide.xml a thumbnail image appears, but I'm not exactly sure why that's happening.

Wish the 'actual TV channel icon' had a more identifiable name for list and player items. Something like 'ActualTVChannelIcon' would be good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re: ListItem.ActualIcon0