IPTV and Octopus NET client error
Hello.

I have a problem with PVR IPTV Simple Client and Digital Devices Octopus NET Client. I configured IPTV client with m3u list. This list was added to my TV tab but I cannot play any channel. I click on a TV channel but nothing happens.

The second thing is Octopus NET. When I install it the message appears: "could not load a channellist..." What could be wrong? The same problem occures on Raspberry PI 4 and on my laptop with Windows 7 x64. I tried to connect with different internet provider...

I am a newbie, so thank You for any advice.

My log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/ecuninifat
(2020-07-12, 01:56)PrzemyslawL1987 Wrote: Hello.

I have a problem with PVR IPTV Simple Client and Digital Devices Octopus NET Client. I configured IPTV client with m3u list. This list was added to my TV tab but I cannot play any channel. I click on a TV channel but nothing happens.

The second thing is Octopus NET. When I install it the message appears: "could not load a channellist..." What could be wrong? The same problem occures on Raspberry PI 4 and on my laptop with Windows 7 x64. I tried to connect with different internet provider...

I am a newbie, so thank You for any advice.

My log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/ecuninifat

Try to hit a sampling of the links in your m3u. Make a copy and just grab 2 or 3 sources out of your file and load that. The messages sound like a network issue (can't access the links or possibly the format of the m3u is wrong). When I have internet issues, I click to play but it just goes back to the main screen. Sounds like that is what is happening to you.
(2020-07-12, 02:26)Danuber2004 Wrote: Try to hit a sampling of the links in your m3u. Make a copy and just grab 2 or 3 sources out of your file and load that. The messages sound like a network issue (can't access the links or possibly the format of the m3u is wrong). When I have internet issues, I click to play but it just goes back to the main screen. Sounds like that is what is happening to you.

I did as You say. It didn't work.

Now I disabled Digital Devices Octopus NET Client. I load another m3u list to PVR IPTV Simple Client. Now the popup "PVR Manager is starting up" is showing 0% for 20 minutes.
(2020-07-12, 02:54)PrzemyslawL1987 Wrote:
(2020-07-12, 02:26)Danuber2004 Wrote: Try to hit a sampling of the links in your m3u. Make a copy and just grab 2 or 3 sources out of your file and load that. The messages sound like a network issue (can't access the links or possibly the format of the m3u is wrong). When I have internet issues, I click to play but it just goes back to the main screen. Sounds like that is what is happening to you.

I did as You say. It didn't work.

Now I disabled Digital Devices Octopus NET Client. I load another m3u list to PVR IPTV Simple Client. Now the popup "PVR Manager is starting up" is showing 0% for 20 minutes.

Do you have a channel list epg and everything or did you just load a single m3u file? I have kodi setup on my raspberry with an m3u of TV shows I have hosted locally. I'm new at kodi also so there may be some things I don't know. When I have an EPG xml file and an m3u, things don't match up and my pvr will start acting funny. So I just have my m3u file and that is it and it seems to work fine when I have good internet and it can reach my server downstairs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV and Octopus NET client error0