Kodi smart playlist
Hi,

i want to define a smart playlist to show the invert of "in progress" ?
i try with "in progress" but it s not working correctly. i didn t see a movie started but but finished

where can i found the value for each fields (for example status)

thank you
(2020-07-13, 09:47)Seth77 Wrote: i want to define a smart playlist to show the invert of "in progress" ?
Does that mean you want to see a list of all watched movies?

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to OS independent support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-07-13, 11:26)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-07-13, 09:47)Seth77 Wrote: i want to define a smart playlist to show the invert of "in progress" ?
Does that mean you want to see a list of all watched movies?

Hi,

for tv shows we have a menu "in progress" and i want to show tv shows there are not in progress.

That? The rule "In progress" can set to "true" or "false".
yes it s work ; but if i start to watch a new tv show; but didn t show the full first episode, the show didn t appear in the 2 filters.
Then select another one. I guess you have more than enough examples to create your own filters.

Play around with the playlists and see which filters will work for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi smart playlist0