How many instances of Kodi are you running?
@ileenback 13?!!!  - I'm guessing the server is running the database then... I have enough trouble with five of the little blighters!!! Big Grin
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
(2020-12-22, 02:23)tjay260476 Wrote: @ileenback 13?!!!  - I'm guessing the server is running the database then... I have enough trouble with five of the little blighters!!! Big Grin

Database? There's no database unless you consider SMB share of movie/recorded TV & music folders a database.
Four for me, two pc's in home office "his & hers", one in the master bedroom Ri3b this is Mrs does the ironing whilst watching crime series, and lastly the living room with an Intel NUC feeding our new 65 inch Samsung. All are fed from a four drive Synology NAS, and networked with Devolo 650+ powerline boxes.
I run only one instance of Kodi and that is in the living room.
@iskonz

I fixed your error.
No edit as you are still too new a member.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have one instances of Kodi, for my TV and Xbox,
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core CPU | 16GB | MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max | RTX 3070

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How many instances of Kodi are you running?0