Background image is mostly dark
When I look at a movie collection the background picture is ok for the top couple of inches but below that is very dark. I think it is also the same for single movies shown behind the video wall. I'm not sure of the name of this setting but it only happens in Amber, not any other skins. I am using an osmc vero 4k+.
Any ideas?

Thanks
(2020-07-14, 15:07)figrin_dan Wrote: When I look at a movie collection the background picture is ok for the top couple of inches but below that is very dark. I think it is also the same for single movies shown behind the video wall. I'm not sure of the name of this setting but it only happens in Amber, not any other skins. I am using an osmc vero 4k+.
Any ideas?

Thanks

@figrin_dan, could you please post a screenshot of the issue? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
This shows the problem I described. From the main wall I click Ok to get here. You can see that the lower two thirds of the picture is much too dark.
I've just noticed if I click info instead of ok I get this screen which looks better and doesn't have the problem as above. Is this what I should be doing?

Thanks
(2020-07-19, 20:36)figrin_dan Wrote: Image
This shows the problem I described. From the main wall I click Ok to get here. You can see that the lower two thirds of the picture is much too dark.
I've just noticed if I click info instead of ok I get this screen which looks better and doesn't have the problem as above. Is this what I should be doing?

Thanks
@figrin_dan , what you should be seeing is this:

What version of Amber are you using? Could you please download and install the Amber repo for Leia (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.1.zip) and update the skin from there? That should get you to version 3.2.98.  I think what you are seeing is how it looked in the Kodi repo version of Amber, which is 3.2.23.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you that seems to have fixed it and given me a few new options too!
(2020-07-20, 10:27)figrin_dan Wrote: Thank you that seems to have fixed it and given me a few new options too!
@figrin_dan , thank you for confirming.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background image is mostly dark0