Concept Replace the TVBox with Kodi
(2020-07-19, 18:35)ronie Wrote: agreed with all the praise above, that is a real impressive design!
Thank you, it is an honor for me to have such beautiful compliments from a member so active in the Kodi community. I also take the opportunity to make a very small suggestion that would have saved me a monstrous job in the tv genre window. It would be wonderful if it were possible to use "String.Contains(info,substring)" in the same way as we can use "String.IsEqual (info,string)" which would have allowed me to make condition="string.contains(listitem.genre,skin.string (genre_1))" and would have allowed me to considerably decrease the number of skin.string !
@kpr57 if you're able to compile Kodi, you're welcome to test this PR:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/18190
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2020-07-19, 23:14)ronie Wrote: @kpr57 if you're able to compile Kodi, you're welcome to test this PR:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/18190
Hello and thank you for taking the time to make a request for my proposal to be taken into account for the next version of Kodi.
I am unfortunately not able to compile Kodi but if this modification takes place, I think that it will help a lot the people who make skins.
Thank you again for your commitment and your availability !
(2020-07-19, 17:05)Klojum Wrote: Any chance of having 21:9 support? Big Grin
Hello, unfortunately I don't have a screen to test a 21: 9 version so for now I'm afraid not !
(2020-07-20, 18:47)kpr57 Wrote: Hello, unfortunately I don't have a screen to test a 21: 9 version so for now I'm afraid not !

Could use windowed mode.
Hello. Any news of you're work in process or maybe you have some new screenshots of this amazing skin?
thanks
(2020-07-31, 07:41)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. Any news of you're work in process or maybe you have some new screenshots of this amazing skin?
thanks

Hello, I just posted another video to show the progress of the project on the first page !
Thank you for your interest in my work !
(2020-08-02, 19:41)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 07:41)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. Any news of you're work in process or maybe you have some new screenshots of this amazing skin?
thanks

Hello, I just posted another video to show the progress of the project on the first page !
Thank you for your interest in my work !
That looks really great. Clean, beautiful and different.  I like it very much. Thanks for sharing your work
Thats beyond good sir, c'est manifique.
Very clean and professional, looking forward to seeing more.
Do you already have a name for this beautyful skin that hopefully is almost ready for testing?
Is there any news? 

I hope this nice project isn't stopped.
(2020-10-20, 18:30)Aaiemron Wrote: Is there any news? 

Sorry for not responding earlier. I had a lot of things to do and no time to hook up here and get distracted. The project is finished but only reserved for my personal use, several paths are integrated in the skin and correspond to the structure of my personal pc. On the other hand, I am currently working on a google TV style interface mixed with a bit of Netflix and other interfaces that I really appreciated.
(2020-11-19, 23:08)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-10-20, 18:30)Aaiemron Wrote: Is there any news? 

Sorry for not responding earlier. I had a lot of things to do and no time to hook up here and get distracted. The project is finished but only reserved for my personal use, several paths are integrated in the skin and correspond to the structure of my personal pc. On the other hand, I am currently working on a google TV style interface mixed with a bit of Netflix and other interfaces that I really appreciated.

Oke. thanks for your response.
I hope you will share your new Google TV style interface eventually.
I really liked the concept of your other skins.
Hello I am posting a video of my new project which I hope will be completed if the work is not too complicated for my modest knowledge.
For the demo, the trailers were quickly brought up to see the animation at the start and end of the trailers.
These are read automatically by the skin after a delay which can be configured from the parameters 5, 10 or 15 seconds or more.
Thumbnails for genres, for years and for countries are integrated into the skin.
Hoping that this project interests you !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replace the TVBox with Kodi0