Rule violation NextPVR with Players Klub
Has anyone been able to get NextPVR to work with Players Klub? I have the channels and EPG loaded but none of the streams will play. Most likely, it's not sending my credentials but there doesn't seem to be a separate add-on for them.
@shorterporter

Players Klub is banned from this forum. Please read our Forum Rules and view our example list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)

You should seek assistance from where you obtained it.

Your post will be removed shortly.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen is there a list of banned IPTV providers and the country where they are banned?  I assume that is what the OP is referring to as opposed to an addon.

Martin
(2020-07-19, 22:52)emveepee Wrote: @Karellen is there a list of banned IPTV providers and the country where they are banned?  I assume that is what the OP is referring to as opposed to an addon.

Martin
I doubt anyone has the time or the inclination to collate a list of dodgy iptv providers, a simple google search of this one tells you all you need to know. The OP should go to the provider for support, clearly Kodi can't be seen to help people accessing this content: "+3000 Channels in USA|UK|Canada, +15000 Movies"
Apologies, I didn't realize it was a banned topic but I'm not trying to load any addons, just stream directly from NextPVR (into Kodi if it's possible) I'm currently on expat in another country and Players Klub was kept coming up when I wanted to find my American TV.

I don't seem to have the option to delete a post so I'll wait for a moderator to do so but can you tell me why they are banned (if those details are public) and perhaps an acceptable replacement (even if I have to pay for it) that will allow me access to my US & UK channels. I am only interested in Live TV and PVR my shows.
(2020-07-19, 23:13)FXB78 Wrote: clearly Kodi can't be seen to help people accessing this content: "+3000 Channels in USA|UK|Canada, +15000 Movies"
I think I see why it's banned. No worries. Are there legitimate ones I can use that will give me my US & UK channels? I don't mind paying but I'm looking for an all-in-one instead of individual subscriptions I have to stitch together.
I understand but I don't think flagging a post as bad because there is an addon that accesses the source is a legitimate reason and so the rules need to be clearer much like the rules for VPN.   Personaly I leave it to the user to decide the legitimacy of their subscription services because I don't attempt to know each countries copyright laws, and that seems the norm on this forum.  VOD and catchup seem to be supported and acceptable and I have yet to find one source that I wouldn't personally consider 'dodgy'

Martin
The bot auto removed the thread and I have replaced it for now as there are some legitimate questions.

@emveepee The XBMC Foundation follows US laws, so what is legal in various countries is not really considered here. But you are correct, a user needs to decide for themselves what they want to do, and they can do whatever they like, as long as they respect our forum rules and keep it off the forum.

@shorterporter Sorry, not a user of video addons. Hopefully others can guide you. You can search our addons here... https://kodi.tv/addons
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@shorterporter  basically if you use a proper IPTV m3u file it should work with nextpvr just as it would for for iptvsimple, tvheadend etc, it is not really a Kodi forum issue.  Any difficulties configuring any source for legit services should be discussed on the NextPVR forum https://forums.nextpvr.com

@Karellen thanks for the clarification.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR with Players Klub0