Kodi Matrix 19.0 HDR AMD Graphics
solved. Thanks Klojum.
(2020-07-21, 13:02)_novalis Wrote:
(2020-07-21, 12:47)ichkriegediekri Wrote: When I remember correctly desk mini hdmi 1.4 only, so you might be better off with ycbcr instead of RGB to avoid handshake and bandwidth issues

It's a ASRock DeskMini A300 with an AMD Athlon 3000G. So HDMI 2.0
And again: no issues with Kodi-Matrix.Fandangos.HDR.06.23.2020.2120.python3.x64
No need of any driver tweaking

Are you refusing to understand for the sake of winning some sort of argument?

Once again, Fandangos’ build uses private APIs from both NVIDIA and AMD to achieve HDR passthrough. The merged code is entirely different in that it relies on Windows’ built-in HDR switch to achieve the same result. Therefore, you cannot compare the two.

If anything, it shows that you’re computer illiterate and have the PC set up incorrectly.
I don't know anything about the construction of Fandangos Kodi and haven't concluded that from any previous post.
Because the fact that it works is for me more important than that my computer might be not correctly configured for Kodi master. That might change in the future.
But as I also mentioned a couple of times. It can't be so far away because it works somehow if I toggle fullscreen.
So I haven't heard one suggestion until now that I haven't tried and would bring me forward.
I could install that shitty bloatware called Adrenalin and play around with it. But I wouldn't know what to do really.
(2020-07-22, 02:40)_novalis Wrote: So I haven't heard one suggestion until now that I haven't tried and would bring me forward.
That would be because you continue to ignore people's requests to share a log. You're on your own.
If TS is installing portable, can’t he just do a clean install without any media references? 
Just add a video source of a HDR video, enable log and collect it?
That way, no one knows his secretive references. 
If go hospital seeking help but unwilling to do scan and say other hospital shows ok... 
Might as well self discharged.....
(2020-07-21, 16:43)_novalis Wrote: solved. Thanks Klojum.
So what did fix it finally?
nothing. But I am not qualified.
It does seem like a way forward is to create a test source for a portable install,  reproduce the problem with debug-level logging, then upload the log.  I mean, we can all guess various things but having more data seems a better approach than less data.

scott s.
(2020-07-22, 21:36)scott967 Wrote: It does seem like a way forward is to create a test source for a portable install,  reproduce the problem with debug-level logging, then upload the log.  I mean, we can all guess various things but having more data seems a better approach than less data.

scott s.
There are a couple of free available HDR files, one has just too look. You could also just remove the filename from the log, for a test it's just 1 file - it takes like 2 minutes to do that....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Matrix 19.0 HDR AMD Graphics0