Req Macedonian TV Add-On
Hi,
Please be gentle with me. I am a complete Noob with Kodi.

I've just bought an Android TV box. Works well and runs Android 10. I originally bought it for Kayo sports as I can't add apps to my Smart TV (HiSense).

I would like to be able to watch Macedonian TV. I've found one add-on - https://github.com/mviktor/plugin.video....iaondemand

I download the zip file and copy to a USB stick. I can add the add-on via "My Add-Ons" but I'm unable to "run" it - that part is blanked out! Plus, I can't seem to update it!

Any step-by-step instructions would be much appreciated. I'd like to set it up for myself, then do a similar setup for my father. Thank you!
I doubt you will get that addon to work. It is unmaintained and the last update was in 2016. Most of the links I checked are dead.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-23, 12:48)Karellen Wrote: I doubt you will get that addon to work. It is unmaintained and the last update was in 2016. Most of the links I checked are dead.
Oh ok. That's a shame. Well, I tried!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Macedonian TV Add-On0