• 444(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2024-04-17, 16:22)sunlollyking Wrote: Current behaviour for me seems to be when a trailer starts playing after having an item in a widget selected if i press the 'back' button it'll take me to a fullscreen version of the trailer. Expected behaviour would be leaving the widget and going back to the sidebar menu.

I also seem to be missing images for cast and crew in the Credits & More info section. Any images with movies seem to all work fine, it's just cast.

The surprise me action item seems to just be returning items by latest added to library as opposed to random. If this was somehow configurable to a path, playlist, genre that'd be really cool.

What plugins are you using to be able to play the TV show / Movie theme tune whilst browsing the skin, this is really cool.

Hope that makes sense.
The trailer is behaving as it should.. It is how to place in fullscreen or just let it finished and it will stay in window view.

The cast and crew I'll have to look at. I myself use embuary info for bingie. The embuary is also in the link below
ImageImage

TvTune to play the TV theme.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...drive_link
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-07-18, 15:49)sunlollyking Wrote: Sorry yes i mean spotlight - I.e. The first thing i see when i turn on Kodi. If it's to do with Kodi rotating out a different item how could i go about changing it? Thanks for the reply!
You could fix it like this. I personally use this for my Spotlight.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks !! 🤗
Can you make the search history currently nothing its not retained
(Today, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(Yesterday, 23:46)Chalklands Wrote: Loving the skin. It is probably the fastest skin I've tried.
One question though.
I've turned on Auto play trailers in home & hubs and all seems fine. However on widget 3 on the home screen - Bingeworthy TV Shows, for some shows (seems to be random) it keeps asking me to install a Tubed addon. Never heard of it before, however I stumbled across a post that said to change the addon player in the TMDB TV Shows addon from Tubed to YouTube, which I have done, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
For example, I have Babylon 5 in my library. If I highlight it in any other widget the trailer plays, I assume from YouTube, but if I do the same in Bingeworthy TV shows a popup appears saying an add-on is required - Tubed.

Any idea why and how to stop this happening?
I have no idea about tubed.
Nor me, but I have found the solution. Not skin related but addon related, namely TMDb TV Shows.
Maybe of interest to somebody with this issue in the future.
For some reason, in the TVDb TV Shows addon, the default addon player is Tubed. The fix: Go into the config for the addon and change the addon player from Tubed to YouTube, rescan your TV library and in future trailers will play from YouTube not Tubed.
It was only happening on recently added TV series in my library.
Another question I'm afraid!
What widgets do 'Bingeworthy TV Shows' and 'Because you watched.......'use? Just asking in case I mess around with the existing widgets and overwrite the current settings. These are great, and I don't want to lose them by mistake!
(1 hour ago)Chalklands Wrote: Another question I'm afraid!
What widgets do 'Bingeworthy TV Shows' and 'Because you watched.......'use? Just asking in case I mess around with the existing widgets and overwrite the current settings. These are great, and I don't want to lose them by mistake!
Bingeworthy TV Shows just uses a smart playlist, and because you watched it basically the similar smart playlist but the name changed to because you watched.
Titan Bingie Mod
(1 hour ago)Chalklands Wrote:
(Today, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(Yesterday, 23:46)Chalklands Wrote: Loving the skin. It is probably the fastest skin I've tried.
One question though.
I've turned on Auto play trailers in home & hubs and all seems fine. However on widget 3 on the home screen - Bingeworthy TV Shows, for some shows (seems to be random) it keeps asking me to install a Tubed addon. Never heard of it before, however I stumbled across a post that said to change the addon player in the TMDB TV Shows addon from Tubed to YouTube, which I have done, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
For example, I have Babylon 5 in my library. If I highlight it in any other widget the trailer plays, I assume from YouTube, but if I do the same in Bingeworthy TV shows a popup appears saying an add-on is required - Tubed.

Any idea why and how to stop this happening?
I have no idea about tubed.
Nor me, but I have found the solution. Not skin related but addon related, namely TMDb TV Shows.
Maybe of interest to somebody with this issue in the future.
For some reason, in the TVDb TV Shows addon, the default addon player is Tubed. The fix: Go into the config for the addon and change the addon player from Tubed to YouTube, rescan your TV library and in future trailers will play from YouTube not Tubed.
It was only happening on recently added TV series in my library.
That's good to know. You know I only use local media except in recent HUB I have a worth the wait for TMDB. My point is I think it's always best to change everything on the providers and add all API before scanning in your media.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 444(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0