• 168(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-03-10, 20:06)Licorne06 Wrote: thanx AchillesPunks xbt ?? sorry i'm french
It's inside the media folder, and you can use Kodi texture tool
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-10, 20:51)matke Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 17:50)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have the skin running on Kodi Matrix. There are still a lot of addons not working. If anyone knows how to get everything working with skin helper feel free to help out and we can get this skin going again and moved from the archive. I really don't have a lot of free time but, hopefully I will finish up soon.

Screenshots
ImageImage
Can you upload on github matrix branch or send me a link so I will try something?
What are you trying to achieve?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-05, 16:15)insync44 Wrote: Beautiful Skin always loved it. One point, however. Is it possible to have "INfo" displayed for "Next Episodes Widget"? Titan Mod has it as does Aura Mod.
Not sure what you mean by this. I have never used any other skin except Titan Mod.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-07, 21:21)xsynapse_ Wrote: @AchillesPunks

Is there an option to completely disable the netflix intro?
I have multiple intro for the skin. Maybe in the future I will upload them to the GitHub. You would need to change the start up time though.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-20, 14:35)nazim12 Wrote: Update : When i use Mix layout of ( Poster & Landscape Widgets ) in Home , by Scrolling down up to last widget row , it look fine at first but when we scrolled up afterward , things get messy . , widgets rows try to merge one another . is there any thought ?

don't see the way to put the WIDGETS in mix mode, I would like to put some widgets in poster view and another strip of WIDGETS in landscape view, can I do that? how would it be done?
Thank you
(2021-03-11, 02:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 17:50)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have the skin running on Kodi Matrix. There are still a lot of addons not working. If anyone knows how to get everything working with skin helper feel free to help out and we can get this skin going again and moved from the archive. I really don't have a lot of free time but, hopefully I will finish up soon.

Screenshots
ImageImage
Can you upload on github matrix branch or send me a link so I will try something?
For right now just install Kodi Matrix. Go to the folder that has Titan Bingie Mod and open up the addon.xml with a file editor and change
<import version="5.14.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/> to
<import version="5.15.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/>
now start Kodi and the skin will run for your testing.
Thanks for the info and how to get it up and running on 19. I wasn't updating to 19 untill this skin was available and now I've got it up and running thanks

Screenshots
ImageImage
For right now just install Kodi Matrix. Go to the folder that has Titan Bingie Mod and open up the addon.xml with a file editor and change

Error  : The Kodi python version 2.0.1 could not be satisfied . Unable to install by changing version 5.15.0
(2021-03-11, 19:14)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 20:51)matke Wrote: Can you upload on github matrix branch or send me a link so I will try something?

Error  : The Kodi python version 2.0.1 could not be satisfied . Unable to install by changing version 5.15.0
You were not supposed to be doing a fresh install. Needs to be a dirty install. Kodi needs to be off then change the addon then start Kodi the skin will start. There is going to be broken add-ons.

The skin should already be installed.
Titan Bingie Mod
I don't know this my end or something need be fixed in the future.i I can change view setting. Example I can't change to bingi episode's.. Also I can't select items from home screen widgets. I don't expect the skin to be working fully. I just want to see if it's just my end or this need to fixed later down the line.
(2021-03-11, 19:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 19:14)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 02:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: For right now just install Kodi Matrix. Go to the folder that has Titan Bingie Mod and open up the addon.xml with a file editor and change

You were not supposed to be doing a fresh install. Needs to be a dirty install. Kodi needs to be off then change the addon then start Kodi the skin will start. There is going to be broken add-ons.

The Bingie Mod zip already updated with  5.15.0  version  in addon.xml, I am trying to install by zip , What is dirty install?
(2021-03-11, 19:53)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 19:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 19:14)nazim12 Wrote: Error  : The Kodi python version 2.0.1 could not be satisfied . Unable to install by changing version 5.15.0

The Bingie Mod zip already updated with  5.15.0  version  in addon.xml, I am trying to install by zip , What is dirty install?
You cannot install by zip. The skin needs to be already installed.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-11, 20:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 19:53)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 19:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: You were not supposed to be doing a fresh install. Needs to be a dirty install. Kodi needs to be off then change the addon then start Kodi the skin will start. There is going to be broken add-ons.

That vary thing I am trying to install. "The Skin"
How it can be already installed?
(2021-03-11, 20:39)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 20:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 19:53)nazim12 Wrote: The Bingie Mod zip already updated with  5.15.0  version  in addon.xml, I am trying to install by zip , What is dirty install?

Simple. You install the previous version of Kodi. Then you install the skin the same way as always. You edit the theme as instructed then install the latest version of Kodi over the previous version WITHOUT removing anything. Because you did not remove anything this is called a "dirty" installation.

Does that make more sense to you now?
(2021-03-11, 20:43)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 20:35)AchillesPunks Wrote: You cannot install by zip. The skin needs to be already installed.

Simple. You install the previous version of Kodi. Then you install the skin the same way as always. You edit the theme as instructed then install the latest version of Kodi over the previous version WITHOUT removing anything. Because you did not remove anything this is called a "dirty" installation.

here is a post i did a few pages back that has a link to kodi 18.9 for android. im sure the other versions can be found as well. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3018769
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-03-11, 20:43)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 20:35)AchillesPunks Wrote: You cannot install by zip. The skin needs to be already installed.

Oh No , Not possible for me  going back to 18.9 , It will disturb a lot in Kodi 19 by older version  , Kodi 19 need clean install to work everything smooth. Thanks i will wait for Bingie Matrix version
  • 168(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0