• 233(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-17, 22:09)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:00)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 21:49)matke Wrote: It's not missing.
If votes are added, the rating will go from one edge of the screen to the other. and I personally don't like that. If you want to see the number of votes, you can see it through the plot & crtics.
Trakt rating requires the implementation of another addon. I don't know when and if it will be.

Ok let see how possibly is your setup , 
You have source file and you scrape with any software which added all the ratings in nfo and you scrape kodi using nfo or UMS ?
added achiless repo installed Bingie mod ?
added all api keys in metadatautii and load widgets and you got all the Ratings ?
I use local files but many more addons. For local files I use universal movie scraper and for tv shows tmdb tv show scraper.
Yes, I use our repo. https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...ingie.mod/
Yes, I have my api keys and I use them wherever I need them (metadatautils, UMS...)
I am scrapping (.strm) using Media Companion to create nfo , and scrape  library using local nfo.
same repo to installed .
updated api keys .
But yet I don't find Popcorn  ratings .   only difference is UMS , which I am not using . OK let me use  UMS and reply .
(2021-06-17, 22:31)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:09)matke Wrote: I use local files but many more addons. For local files I use universal movie scraper and for tv shows tmdb tv show scraper.
Yes, I use our repo. https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...ingie.mod/
Yes, I have my api keys and I use them wherever I need them (metadatautils, UMS...)
I like the views... lol, I know you don't like this.. Picture with the black back panel. lol

Hahaha. Not bad now. I didn't like the one before. Big Grin But I still prefer more without the back panel. Laugh
They all look much better now. I just went through them all. back panel and fanart. I know that was time consuming. I remember when I started added fanart to the views that had them and discart. I gets boring going through each view.

Now if there was a way to auto add animatedfanart instead of selecting each separate. Animatedposter add automatically just fanart doesn't
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 22:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:31)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:25)AchillesPunks Wrote: I like the views... lol, I know you don't like this.. Picture with the black back panel. lol

Hahaha. Not bad now. I didn't like the one before. Big Grin But I still prefer more without the back panel. Laugh
They all look much better now. I just went through them all. back panel and fanart.
I really tried to sort out every view and layout. Each option now works. All margins arranged. I sorted out a lot of icons (I improved their quality as much as I could.). Try to find it? lol I fixed some bugs. I can't even remember what I did. It may not be obvious at first that there are many changes, but believe me, there are a lot of them. You said it right, I almost got burned. Rofl
(2021-06-17, 21:49)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 21:27)nazim12 Wrote: Popcorn Ratings is still missing . Its time to add Votes along with Ratings , what about Trakt Ratings ?

It's not missing.
If votes are added, the rating will go from one edge of the screen to the other. and I personally don't like that. If you want to see the number of votes, you can see it through the plot & crtics.
Trakt rating requires the implementation of another addon. I don't know when and if it will be.

You have source file and you scrape with any software which added all the ratings in nfo and you scrape kodi using nfo or UMS ?
added all api keys in metadatautii and load widgets and you got all the Ratings ?
Alright nazim everything has completed.
ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 22:43)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:31)matke Wrote: Hahaha. Not bad now. I didn't like the one before. Big Grin But I still prefer more without the back panel. Laugh
They all look much better now. I just went through them all. back panel and fanart.
I really tried to sort out every view and layout. Each option now works. All margins arranged. I sorted out a lot of icons (I improved their quality as much as I could.). Try to find it? lol I fixed some bugs. I can't even remember what I did. It may not be obvious at first that there are many changes, but believe me, there are a lot of them. You said it right, I almost got burned. Rofl
I see all the changed with the info arrangement, icons, fanart, backpanel. It's amazing work, because I know how long it takes.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 22:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

Its real Beauty . did you  also scrape with UMS for rating ?

ImageImageImageImage
Nice screenshots. That new top 250 icon is not bad. Big Grin
Appreciate the work you guys put into the latest update. So far so good. I havent lost any ratings and everything seems to have remained the same. Havent really had time to play about with it so i dont know what has changed with this update. 

Also thanks for the racoon!  Blush
(2021-06-17, 22:50)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:00)nazim12 Wrote: Ok let see how possibly is your setup , 
ImageImageImageImage

Its real Beauty . did you  also scrape with UMS for rating ?
I just used all my api I have and used local scraper to just scan my media into the skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 22:53)Giant_Midget Wrote: Appreciate the work you guys put into the latest update. So far so good. I havent lost any ratings and everything seems to have remained the same. Havent really had time to play about with it so i dont know what has changed with this update. 

I guess @matke didn't like my Big Hero 6 icon anymore. lol
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 22:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:53)Giant_Midget Wrote: Appreciate the work you guys put into the latest update. So far so good. I havent lost any ratings and everything seems to have remained the same. Havent really had time to play about with it so i dont know what has changed with this update. 

Ohhh. I think they fit much better with the complete flat design and white color in menu. And I love raccoons. Big Grin
(2021-06-17, 23:02)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Ohhh. I think they fit much better with the complete flat design and white color in menu. And I love raccoons. Big Grin
I changed mine to the darker racoon... I'm not getting the welcome screen anymore though... I'll look at it later though.

ImageImage

Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 23:05)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 23:02)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: I guess @matke didn't like my Big Hero 6 icon anymore. lol
I changed mine to the darker racoon... I'm not getting the welcome screen anymore though... I'll look at it later though.

ImageImage
Yes but my is original from netflix has arrived. Rofl I am just kidding a bit. Wink
(2021-06-17, 23:12)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 23:05)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 23:02)matke Wrote: Ohhh. I think they fit much better with the complete flat design and white color in menu. And I love raccoons. Big Grin

ImageImage
Yes but my is original from netflix has arrived. Rofl I am just kidding a bit. Wink
what about thisImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 23:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 23:12)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 23:05)AchillesPunks Wrote: I changed mine to the darker racoon... I'm not getting the welcome screen anymore though... I'll look at it later though.

ImageImage
what about thisImageImage
Ohhhh badass racoons. Cool
  • 233(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0