• 239(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-20, 01:47)DROIDshield Wrote: Please look at this image and tell me what setting can I use to get the background to be full screen, or is it the background being used? None seem to cover the last 3 inches at the bottom of the screen and it's killing me trying to find a tab etc to sort this out. Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-0j6dE...p=drivesdk
Just set the footer background to none.
(2021-06-20, 00:19)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 21:18)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 23:43)Logs22 Wrote: hmm alright i think I might need an explanation of how it is supposed to work. I assumed that it would just cycle artwork from my "fanart" Folder of the corresponding item but that doesn't seem to be happening, unless i've messed something up
You should have extrafanart folder in the movie or tv show folder (not in the root folder where all the movies are, each movie folder individually). Skin changes the images from that folder.

Hmm UMS/Tmdb and Artwork beef has never added an extra Fanart folder, I've had folders called Fanart 1 2 3 etc but never one that's actually called extrafanart :/ oh well, was just curious how you get it to from
I use kodi matrix, artwork dump and artwork downloader.
(2021-06-20, 08:41)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 21:18)matke Wrote: You should have extrafanart folder in the movie or tv show folder (not in the root folder where all the movies are, each movie folder individually). Skin changes the images from that folder.

Hmm UMS/Tmdb and Artwork beef has never added an extra Fanart folder, I've had folders called Fanart 1 2 3 etc but never one that's actually called extrafanart :/ oh well, was just curious how you get it to from
@Log22   Why clutter up your media server(s) with fanart folders, containing art you may never use and which you will definitely forget about? I use TMM beforehand, it finds all available fanart and you select. . . before adding to library using the Local Information only Scraper

Look at this for an example

(2021-06-20, 08:37)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 01:47)DROIDshield Wrote: Please look at this image and tell me what setting can I use to get the background to be full screen, or is it the background being used? None seem to cover the last 3 inches at the bottom of the screen and it's killing me trying to find a tab etc to sort this out. Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-0j6dE...p=drivesdk
Just set the footer background to none.

Thanks I'll try that.

EDIT:

You are a star... Full screen now with animation behind the text... thanks so much man it looks 100% better.
I'm getting this error when I'm moving around on the green bricks then kodi crashes

INFO<general >:Loading skin fileBig GrinialogSelect.xml,load type:KEEP_IN_MEMORY
(2021-06-19, 21:18)matke Wrote: You should have extrafanart folder in the movie or tv show folder (not in the root folder where all the movies are, each movie folder individually). Skin changes the images from that folder.

ill look at artwork downloader, never tried it
(2021-06-20, 11:33)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 00:19)Logs22 Wrote: Hmm UMS/Tmdb and Artwork beef has never added an extra Fanart folder, I've had folders called Fanart 1 2 3 etc but never one that's actually called extrafanart :/ oh well, was just curious how you get it to from
@Log22   Why clutter up your media server(s) with fanart folders, containing art you may never use and which you will definitely forget about? I use TMM beforehand, it finds all available fanart and you select. . . before adding to library using the Local Information only Scraper

Look at this for an example

ive never looked into tmm as all my stuff is strm based, just never really played around with it lol. I'm sure i will eventually though
Im getting a skin helper error pythontocppexception what's the best way do deal with this?

Also finding that from my library there the film names have no art logo's. And the movies have doubled, Could this all be part of the same issue?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DAfktk_...p=drivesdk
I don't have any strm based, I am backing up my seed boxes and have a serious amount of housekeeper to do, TMM is a godsent
(2021-06-20, 23:01)DROIDshield Wrote: Im getting a skin helper error pythontocppexception what's the best way do deal with this?

Also finding that from my library there the film names have no art logo's. And the movies have doubled, Could this all be part of the same issue?

Nightmare, do the duplicates actually exist? I had similar when I was moving items around, tried Cleaning Library - it was only when I exited, cleared my cache and restarted, did it resolve itself
(2021-06-20, 23:11)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 23:01)DROIDshield Wrote: Im getting a skin helper error pythontocppexception what's the best way do deal with this?

Nightmare, do the duplicates actually exist? I had similar when I was moving items around, tried Cleaning Library - it was only when I exited, cleared my cache and restarted, did it resolve itself
There was a few duplicates in the Movie folder ut I deleted all of them. I just don't know why they would duplicate in widgets. Exactly the same as each other.

Hence could it be skin helper with it's error.
(2021-06-21, 00:22)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 23:11)fsurfer Wrote:

There was a few duplicates in the Movie folder ut I deleted all of them. I just don't know why they would duplicate in widgets. Exactly the same as each other.

Widgets are only displaying data collected from your library and they need to be refreshed, this is why I suggested clearing cache
i cannot see hebrew with both fonts options?
does anyone have a fix for that?
(2021-06-21, 08:53)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 00:22)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 23:11)fsurfer Wrote: Nightmare, do the duplicates actually exist? I had similar when I was moving items around, tried Cleaning Library - it was only when I exited, cleared my cache and restarted, did it resolve itself

Widgets are only displaying data collected from your library and they need to be refreshed, this is why I suggested clearing cache

Which cache are you thinking about because I cleared quite a few I found in settings and some addons but this didn't affect anything. The widgets are still dubbled up. But definitely the source folder if fine. Maybe im getting the way I build a folder on the shields external drive is at fault.
Is there any chance of posters being able to be used for tv show? For example Bingie main landscape works ok but there are so many shows without landscape images for all seasons, however posters are available and would be nice to be able to use Bingie main poster view for this.
  • 239(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0