• 274(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-10-07, 12:46)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2021-10-06, 15:38)misterkoat Wrote: First of all, I want to thank all the people who have made this Skin possible and work for this long. Off the top of my head I know @cartman.dos and @AchillesPunks have put a lot of energy into this. Since I'm someone who likes accesibility a lot, I couldn't help but make some changes to some parts of the skin. I thought I would share them with y'all and if anyone is interested in them I'd be happy to guide them along.

1. If you're someone who uses this MusicOSD, I have added the song's album in the osd, times and next track which is always visible.

2. If you use Bingie episodes, I've added Studio Logo, Binge time for a season or whole show, and Next Episodes. I've also added finish time for any episode. I tried to do it in a way the time shows end time considering the episodes before it but this was the best I could do. If anyone knows how to do it, please help out or if it's because it's not possible, Kodi should consider adding tags for the same in the next versions.

Interested  Nerd

Me too, pls share the details.
Im using spotify and I would like to edit/use another music OSD. If you have any idea how to switch to another one it's also a good option.

I figured out how to go fullscreen to visualisation after starting a track, add a Custom_1199_MusicFullscreenEnabler.xml file (on Windows) to \Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie.mod\xml\
with this content:
xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window type="dialog" id="1199">
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>
<visible>Player.HasAudio + !Integer.IsEqual(MusicPlayer.Time,0)</visible>
<controls />
</window>
Hello,

I finally upgraded to Kodi 19 (I did a fresh installation of course) and am still using my most favorite skin Titan Bingie Mod. However with the new version there are some problems:
  1. I am using AutoWidget to display addons on my start screen. In Titan Bingie on Kodi 18 I was able to change the widget layout per widget, e.g. one widget in square layout and one with a wider landscape layout and so on. I can't find the option anymore when I edit the main menu, I can only set a general layout for all widget. Am I missing something?
  2. Artwork Beef Matrix is not opening when I am selecting "Choose Art" in the info window of a movie or show. Is the addon fully integrated?
  3. I have weird layout issues in the Twitch Kodi Addon. Preview thumbnails are displayed as a stretched poster. On Kodi 18 with Titan Bingie everything was fine. Strangely on the Twitch main menu everything is fine and not stretched at all...does someone mabye have a solution for this?
Thank you very much for your help and keep up the good work.
(2021-10-07, 12:46)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2021-10-06, 15:38)misterkoat Wrote: First of all, I want to thank all the people who have made this Skin possible and work for this long. Off the top of my head I know @cartman.dos and @AchillesPunks have put a lot of energy into this. Since I'm someone who likes accesibility a lot, I couldn't help but make some changes to some parts of the skin. I thought I would share them with y'all and if anyone is interested in them I'd be happy to guide them along.

1. If you're someone who uses this MusicOSD, I have added the song's album in the osd, times and next track which is always visible.

2. If you use Bingie episodes, I've added Studio Logo, Binge time for a season or whole show, and Next Episodes. I've also added finish time for any episode. I tried to do it in a way the time shows end time considering the episodes before it but this was the best I could do. If anyone knows how to do it, please help out or if it's because it's not possible, Kodi should consider adding tags for the same in the next versions.

Interested  Nerd
If you know where to place the file, PM me ill send it to you,
Ok, so I've gone and royally EFFed something up and now I can't get the skin to display RT ratings - it's just using the IMDB score for it - Anyone know what setting I have to change?
Please see attached - clean fresh test install, only 1 movie pulled...

(2021-10-07, 19:09)dersven Wrote: Hello,

I finally upgraded to Kodi 19 (I did a fresh installation of course) and am still using my most favorite skin Titan Bingie Mod. However with the new version there are some problems:
  1. I am using AutoWidget to display addons on my start screen. In Titan Bingie on Kodi 18 I was able to change the widget layout per widget, e.g. one widget in square layout and one with a wider landscape layout and so on. I can't find the option anymore when I edit the main menu, I can only set a general layout for all widget. Am I missing something?
  2. Artwork Beef Matrix is not opening when I am selecting "Choose Art" in the info window of a movie or show. Is the addon fully integrated?
  3. I have weird layout issues in the Twitch Kodi Addon. Preview thumbnails are displayed as a stretched poster. On Kodi 18 with Titan Bingie everything was fine. Strangely on the Twitch main menu everything is fine and not stretched at all...does someone mabye have a solution for this?
1. Nothing has changed from Titan Bingie Mod from Kodi 18.9 to Kodi 19.1 on how to switch layout... This needs to be unchecked before you can change the layout. Uncheck the toggle above the one I have selected in the image.
ImageImage

2. Artwork beef was never used when selecting choose art.... You need to pull up the menu hit manage and select art.
Titan Bingie Mod
Ohh stupid me, I did not change that option you described. Thank you very much.

Regarding Artwork Beef it's a shame, Artwork Dump is not working at all for me, god knows why.
(2021-10-08, 12:32)dersven Wrote: Ohh stupid me, I did not change that option you described. Thank you very much.

Regarding Artwork Beef it's a shame, Artwork Dump is not working at all for me, god knows why.
Just use the artwork beef I posted in the first page. It works for matrix. You just need to hit info on the movie hit manage and Artwork beef is at the bottom.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-10-07, 03:07)AchillesPunks Wrote: Guys the update is coming soon.
I'm hoping to catch you before the update. I have two repeatable issues that were not present on the previous Leia versions. 
1) When adding tv shows to library the built in home screen Recently Added widget is displaying every episode from the show separately. In all other widgets this displays as one thumb per show as it should.

2) When typing in the keyboard it lags to the point of, enter Letter wait for refresh, (even has a busy spinner) enter another letter, wait for refresh. If I switch to  estuary it goes away. Switch back to bingie and it comes back.

If this has been addressed somewhere previously, I apologize. I did a search of this forum for both of these issues and could not find any relevant information.

Additionally I compared my skin settings in Leia vs Matrix and could not find anything different that might pertain to this.
(2021-10-08, 13:49)2bpz Wrote:
I'm hoping to catch you before the update. I have two repeatable issues that were not present on the previous Leia versions. 
1) When adding tv shows to library the built in home screen Recently Added widget is displaying every episode from the show separately. In all other widgets this displays as one thumb per show as it should.

2) When typing in the keyboard it lags to the point of, enter Letter wait for refresh, (even has a busy spinner) enter another letter, wait for refresh. If I switch to  estuary it goes away. Switch back to bingie and it comes back.

If this has been addressed somewhere previously, I apologize. I did a search of this forum for both of these issues and could not find any relevant information.

Additionally I compared my skin settings in Leia vs Matrix and could not find anything different that might pertain to this.
1. There is a setting in Kodi settings that gets rid of showing all episodes.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi, could you confirm whether or not this skin will work on a mac ? 
I can download and install your repo , but when then trying to install the skin from repo , I get a dependency error "script.module.simplejson 3.17.0.
So I downloaded the skin itself , but on install I get the same error ?
matrix 19.1
EDIT :  I see on reddit that this seems a common issue , I will try my shield  instead tx.
(2021-10-08, 23:05)ontap Wrote: Hi, could you confirm whether or not this skin will work on a mac ? 
I can download and install your repo , but when then trying to install the skin from repo , I get a dependency error "script.module.simplejson 3.17.0.
matrix 19.1
EDIT :  I see on reddit that this seems a common issue , I will try my shield  instead tx.
It should but I have no way of testing out for a MAC..
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-10-09, 06:07)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 23:05)ontap Wrote: Hi, could you confirm whether or not this skin will work on a mac ? 
matrix 19.1
It should but I have no way of testing out for a MAC..
Worked first time on shield , must be something to do with Mac , although , I found a "build" ( containing banned addons ) online that is using your skin and it installs on the mac no probs hahaha. Great skin btw .
(2021-10-08, 01:27)AchillesPunks Wrote:

1. Nothing has changed from Titan Bingie Mod from Kodi 18.9 to Kodi 19.1 on how to switch layout... This needs to be unchecked before you can change the layout. Uncheck the toggle above the one I have selected in the image.
ImageImage

2. Artwork beef was never used when selecting choose art.... You need to pull up the menu hit manage and select art.

Actually it did and the first time you click this

You'd get prompted with this

https://ibb.co/vvPXfj8

Once installed clicking [Choose art] would bring up this

https://ibb.co/nLmnk1w

After installing artwork beef all artwork could be updated and selected from [Choose art] in the [information] screen

Now when following that track it obviously won't install showing an error for Python 3.0 dependency not satisfied
(2021-10-08, 20:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 13:49)2bpz Wrote:

1. There is a setting in Kodi settings that gets rid of showing all episodes.

1) Are you referring to the Kodi library setting [Flatten TV show seasons] cuz mine is set to " if only one season" in both matrix and leia? I just can't figure out why it would only display incorrectly in the Recently Added widget unless something was changed in the widgets themselves.

2) Any thoughts about the keyboard delay? It almost acts as if it's running a query for auto complete but I don't have auto complete turned on in the skin.?
(2021-10-11, 07:29)2bpz Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 01:27)AchillesPunks Wrote:

ImageImage

Actually it did and the first time you click this

You'd get prompted with this

https://ibb.co/vvPXfj8

Once installed clicking [Choose art] would bring up this

https://ibb.co/nLmnk1w

After installing artwork beef all artwork could be updated and selected from [Choose art] in the [information] screen

Now when following that track it obviously won't install showing an error for Python 3.0 dependency not satisfied
Look if you're on matrix you can install artwork beef. There's a Link on the first page of the thread.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 274(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0