• 316(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
So is there a way to re-encode/convert a 16:9 trailer to full screen? Like the old trailers
Get yourself a video editing program and convert away
Titan Bingie Mod
What would I select to convert to, to make it full screen for the trailers?
Hi, I can't add repository to Matrix (in File Manager). What I am doing wrong (or how should I add it)?
Trying to setup a trending TV shows/movies playlist but not sure on what rules to give them, help please
(2022-01-22, 15:37)gurabli Wrote: Hi, I can't add repository to Matrix (in File Manager). What I am doing wrong (or how should I add it)?

It's not in file manager. it's in settings-media settings - Library - videos. you can add video there
is it possible to have this option?

(2022-01-22, 15:37)gurabli Wrote: Hi, I can't add repository to Matrix (in File Manager). What I am doing wrong (or how should I add it)?
Add this link in file manager or just download zip file from there and flash it as a zip inside Kodi

https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...ingie.mod/
(2022-01-22, 13:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: Get yourself a video editing program and convert away

When I do select the output ratio to be?
I'm also curious about this problem. Simply put, the subtitles of the trailers played in "home & hubs" do not appear. I mean, they're way down.
https://imgur.com/a/esvzrSg
Whatever format is not HD or widescreen. You will need to look this up on the internet.
Titan Bingie Mod
Not sure what your problem is because you didn't highlight anything about subtitles in your picture. You highlighted how many un-watched episodes you have for a TV show. That can be turned off in settings.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-01-23, 22:54)AchillesPunks Wrote: Not sure what your problem is because you didn't highlight anything about subtitles in your picture. You highlighted how many un-watched episodes you have for a TV show. That can be turned off in settings.

He meant that the trailer subtitles are invisible when played in spotlight.
How can I get these three features back?
1. Resume option for episodes and movies
2. Seasons grid when viewing all seasons for a show
3. Percentage Remaining time on home page
Hi when I add to my library my widgets on home screen all keep moving to the left so I have to keep clicking them back one by one
  • 316(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0