• 334(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2022-03-30, 09:48)clockwerk Wrote: Pressing on actor's name should list all the related movies.

How do I get cast/actors working like other skins? Or is this not a feature for this skin

@clockwerk
Did you install extendedinfo addon? Click in info dialog on more info button to check.
(2022-03-30, 17:28)matke Wrote: extendedinfo

That was it, thanks!
I would like as a shortcut in the menu a certain add-on specifically RetroArch is it possible? Unfortunately, if you select it as a shortcut it will automatically start and the settings will not be saved.
Hi,
Kodi started crashing suddenly on newly added movie.
Every time when I go into videoInfo menu after a couple of seconds Kodi crashes.

log:
edakoyehic.kodi (paste)

it works fine on previously scrapped movies. So I guess there is some new meta data which is not supported?
Hi @AchillesPunk don’t suppose you’ve have a chance to look into the issue with widget labels scrolling away when auto-scroll text is enabled?
https://imgur.com/a/LjRusxc
(2022-04-10, 21:09)Baxter300 Wrote: Hi @AchillesPunk don’t suppose you’ve have a chance to look into the issue with widget labels scrolling away when auto-scroll text is enabled?
https://imgur.com/a/LjRusxc
It will be sorted out with the next update.
delete
(2022-01-03, 01:15)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 03:42)McMilian Wrote: So there is no opportunity to play a video in Background? Is there another way or option to get it working?
Not right now, but I will see to bring back that option with the next update, of course without bugs if it possible.

Any progress on this feature? Thanks.
(2022-04-11, 07:03)configyalater Wrote:
(2022-01-03, 01:15)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 03:42)McMilian Wrote: So there is no opportunity to play a video in Background? Is there another way or option to get it working?
Not right now, but I will see to bring back that option with the next update, of course without bugs if it possible.

Any progress on this feature? Thanks.
Next update...
Nice one
Hello everyone. Really interested in this program and setup up an rss feed for my grandmom in here room since she can only use netflix. Is there a way to control or automate library refreshes without entering and exiting the app? If it is this is the ultimate skin. Thanks for all your hard work people.

Edit: Fixed this with watchdog service add-on. 
Add-on:Watchdog - Official Kodi Wiki
Hi I'd like to ask if there's possibility to delay start of the skin for certain time, f.e. 15s. Or I can add line to startup.xml but I don't really know what to write to make delay. It would be rally helpfull, thank you.
A slightly different announcement of a new update. Smile  And no, not done yet. When will? I don't know... Soon...

• 334(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0