•   
  • 350(current)
  •   
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2022-08-18, 09:20)Ljransom Wrote: Hi guys. Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I have searched high and low for a settings to only display/navigate widgets linked to the focussed menu item on the homescreen. Before Matrix this was possible, but now the widgets are just one big scrollable list. For example I have TV shows and movies options on the menu, I have 4 widgets in each. When TV shows is highlighted I only want to navigate the TV shows widgets, but instead I have a list of all 8 widgets including the ones from the movies menu item. This was never an issue before so I'm either I've overlooked the setting (I don't think I have as I've gone over every setting) or there's a setting missing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This sounds like you have set it up wrong. If you add a widget to hubs from settings>configure shortscuts>edit menu shortcuts, then it will appear on the home hub (as that's how its ment to be)
I think it adds them in a order (but not 100% sure) something like

Home hub 1
Tv show hub 1
Film hub 1
Other hub 1
Home hub 2

If you wish to have just TV shows or movies, you need to click into the actual hub, then you have a spotlight and widgets for just that type.

To edit the widgets in hubs you need to go to

Settings>configure shortcuts>
And untick "lock widgets in hub"
Now when you go into a hub you have an option to change/edit these widgets.
(2022-08-18, 09:20)Ljransom Wrote: Hey guys, is there any way to display tags on widgets within a hub? For a normal widget outside of a hub this is fine, but within the hub no tags are present. Thank you.

I have this also, home hub and the libary view both have ratings, but they do not show inside any other hub/view other than the two.
(2022-06-28, 00:10)chevychevy Wrote: This might be a noob question but how to I setup these things?

Setup search?
Setup play something?
How can I add a folder location for the categories under home?
How can I display all of the ratings IMDB,rotten tomatoes, etc. on the bottom right?
How can I display the TV shows like netflix where there is a small video screen shot and a description to each episode?
@chevychevy Did you find a solution for receiving all the rating as shown in the picture posted by @AchillesPunks?
is there any news about the update yet? I'm so looking forward to it Smile
Maybe some screen-shots?
This skin is unstable as hell ;(
Only the video that got posted... still waiting patiently
(2022-08-24, 23:22)childofkorn Wrote: Only the video that got posted... still waiting patiently

Where? Can't find it.
(2022-08-25, 10:07)mind12 Wrote:
(2022-08-24, 23:22)childofkorn Wrote: Only the video that got posted... still waiting patiently

Where? Can't find it.

Here is the vid link

https://youtu.be/PgyZxDinHGo
Was posted about a month ago

Honestly can't wait for the screensaver, new ratings and a few other things Smile
Hi!
in TMDB Helper, Why sometimes I have the MPAA displayed and sometimes not?
Did I configure something wrong?

Hi guys 

thank u for the skin , but can you please add to the interface settings , in "fonts" the "Arial Base" ?
in the old version I saw it , now it's not there , I need it , so it will support my language , thanks again
Ariel cannot be added. It would conflict with our current font. You have a option to change to another.
Titan Bingie Mod
another ? do you mean other/different skin ?
the options in the interface fonts are : default , Original 
both are not showing my language characters 

where can I find please the old version of BINGIE with the Arial choice ?  I know it was good for Kodi 18.6
We changed the font back in kodi 18. I'll check my hard drive and see if I have the older builds but if I do they will not support matrix
Titan Bingie Mod
We do not control what the TMDB Helper shows for MPAA
Titan Bingie Mod
Devs could you tell me, with the next update, will it be paired down in size to the point it will run on top of Kodi happier on the Nvidia Shield with its 3gig of ram or am I better keeping it running on my PC?
  •   
  • 350(current)
  •   

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.