• 352(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@discodode

This is the PC I'm on right now... I did build this one..
It's hooked to my TV HDMI 2.1.
I use a PC remote it has a little keyboard on the other side. Only 13 dollars so I bought 2 of them
1. PC in picture i9 with a Nvidia GTX 3090
2. My other PC has i7 with a Nvidia GTX 3070
3. Laptop has a i7 with a Nvidia GTX 1050ti

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi AchillesPunk

Thanks for info.  Is the remote you use a bluetooth remote?  Do you just put your htpc into sleep mode so that you can use remote to wake it up?  Also, if I am using Kodi for Windows do I just install the standard Kodi that is on download page or do I use a special build if I want to watch HDR content?
@discodode

1. The remote is USB. It's a Air Mouse Remote Just click here for the link

2. Yeah, I just let my PC stay running and I have it set to sleep after 5 hours of no use.
The remote does wake the PC if you hit any button.

3. Just download the latest window x64 version from the website and it will play HDR content.

Kodi 19.4 (Matrix)
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello, everyone,

i currently have the problem that not all categories from the amazon prime addon are displayed as a widget. I only see 5 widgets. If I open the addon directly, everything is displayed to me. Maybe someone else has the problem? I use a Raspberry Pi with Libreelec v10 and this skin.

Cheers enox
Hello,
I have L3 license Android tablet. Can i get FHD Resolution on Netflix with ur Add-On? I'm really noob about Kodi.
@Nyks58

Not sure you would have to download the Netflix add-on and give it a try.

This skin does not give you Netflix. It's just a skin you need to add your own media.
Titan Bingie Mod
I see. I tried to Netflix Video Add-On and i couldnt get to 1080p resolution. Sad

Thank u very much for ur interest.
Your Tablet needs L1 Widevine to be able to play FHD videos from Netflix addon...
Does anybody know on how to replace the NETFLIX png logo in the bottom right corner - where is it stored?

I looked in every single folder but was unable to find it.
@key83
Inside the media folder. Then look for texture.xbt you will need to decompile it and recompile it. Use Kodi texture tool
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks!!

One more thing. I just finished setting up all the Hubs but suddenly after a quick restart of Kodi all Hub settings have been reset and all the Hubs are gone now and set back to default Sad All other Bingie Settings are also reset.

I'm on Kodi 19.3 on a FTV 4k Max.

Any idea?
When I click on My List in the Menu I receive this message "No items in My List. start adding Movies .. just press "add to my list" button from information page"

Unfortunately there is no such button when I go to Informations. Do I need to enable it first?
ImageImageI have AuraMod as a skin. And I ran upon this Titan Bingie Mod, which is amazing. There are some things I will like to change if possible. The first is that in AuraMod when I use an addon the view type gives me the option to choose Netflix season in any tv show addon section. And it works great, especially with the TMDB addon, which is what I like using. I can't do that with the Titan Bingie Mod. Is there a way I can copy the AuraMod viewtype to work with Titan Bingie Mod? 

The other thing I will like to copy from AuraMod is the search engine without changing the look of Titan Bingie Mods Search Engine. When I search for something in AuraMod it finds the results for movies, tv shows, trailers, and everything related to the search. It also uses TMDB addon for that. And it combines the search, so I don't have to look and search in different sections of the addons to find what I'm looking for. It works great in searching all addons and puts it in one place where I can select to play it from. 

That would be the only two things I will like to be added or modified on Titan Bingie Mod to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! If you can guide me on how to make that happen, I will be grateful. Thank you in advance and I also want to apologize if this has already been addressed.
@AchillesPunks Is there a way to increase the widget limit within the Hubs? Currently the limit is 8 and it would be awesome to increase it to 12 or more.
@key83
There is no way to increase the hubs from 8 to 12
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 352(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0