•   
  • 362(current)
  •   
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
thanks, I used the method of deleting all the files with the Hover prefix in the resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium\resources folder one of the methods in the reddit and that worked but ill upload your copy of the git thanks again!
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
IMHO still the best skin out there.  Though a few things I have to say, when a movie is rotten it still shows the tomato instead of the plant indicating rotten status. I tried Auramod and now I know there's no other skin as good as titan bingie mod, but 60fps animations would be very nice to have.

Thank you for all your great efforts
A have a lot kodi_crashlog... I do a new install and kodi crashed every time I install the mod. Please some help.
@ksc1

Are you still having problems or did what I send you fix the issue?
Titan Bingie Mod
Still having problems...thank for reply
I don't know what happens, and now kodi notify skin helper o service widget error and then showdown.
You didn't stop updates then.
Titan Bingie Mod
Sorry but what u send me. I lost. If u could be more specific I'll appreciated. Thanx
You will need to wait till the update.
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks a lot, I found u send me and problems fixed.
This is the best skin, and one more time thanks.
Un abrazo y saludos
So which version on skin helper widgets would best for this skin ?
I would have to see what version tomorrow. I work today and will not get off until 6am.
Titan Bingie Mod
@awesomebuilder

I'm using v1.1.40 of skin helper service
Titan Bingie Mod
My build has been running smoothly, but now occasionally it crashes. Would you be able to send me the latest files. Also it's been while since I updated the build, do I just simply replace the new files, with my existing ones or will I need to do a new clean install?
Front page of forum has new filew
Titan Bingie Mod
  •   
  • 362(current)
  •   

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.