• 364(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Great, happy new year!
Hi I no it's new years eve so you guys might not see this for a while just wanted to let you know I am trying to install the update to a fresh Kodi and I am getting dependency errors having trouble getting the metadata and artwork dependency to install and it's stopping the skin installing. Sorry if this isn't much info wondered if anyone else was having this issue at all I have tried on 2 different devices with the same issue. Hope everyone here has a great new years!!
(2022-12-31, 21:39)sjmarsenal Wrote: Hi I no it's new years eve so you guys might not see this for a while just wanted to let you know I am trying to install the update to a fresh Kodi and I am getting dependency errors having trouble getting the metadata and artwork dependency to install and it's stopping the skin installing. Sorry if this isn't much info wondered if anyone else was having this issue at all I have tried on 2 different devices with the same issue. Hope everyone here has a great new years!!
Did you turn on Kodi option?
Update official add-ons from: Any repository
Happy New year to All !
I have recently upgraded Kodi to Nexus, and I assumed that I could install the updated skin, as all other skins and add ons continued to work, but I just can't connect to the repo to download it. Hopefully it will be compatible with Nexus soon, thanks for your work!
I hadn't I just changed it and installed perfect thank you so much been looking forward to playing with the new version great skin guys thank you so much
@matke ! Great Work ! Its a New years Gift !
BTW by Fresh Install you mean  Like Delete the current skin and then instal fresh & set it fresh ..Not on top of the old skin installed.
ATM I updated on my prevouis skin and do far just needed small tweaks ... like enabling settings etc  
and HUGE Thanks for implementing the Youtube  button in music info..
Skin feels More stable and responsive. Ratings had to be reenabled but work even better.
So far the trailers have been behaving ( TBM frequently used to play review vidz of trailers rather then trailers itself even with local trailers scraped)
I will do a Full clean install tomorrow.
 Smile
(2022-12-31, 23:16)shaktoo Wrote: @matke ! Great Work ! Its a New years Gift !
BTW by Fresh Install you mean  Like Delete the current skin and then instal fresh & set it fresh ..Not on top of the old skin installed.
ATM I updated on my prevouis skin and do far just needed small tweaks ... like enabling settings etc  
and HUGE Thanks for implementing the Youtube  button in music info..
Skin feels More stable and responsive. Ratings had to be reenabled but work even better.
So far the trailers have been behaving ( TBM frequently used to play review vidz of trailers rather then trailers itself even with local trailers scraped)
I will do a Full clean install tomorrow.
 Smile
I installed the entire kodi from the beginning, I had to test it on that way, but I think it's the best way to make everything work as it should because there are addons that are adapted only for tbm.
For ratings it is necessary to insert omdb api in tmdb helper and metadatautils. That they work much better now.
Trailers should also work better. Also, many trailers do not require youtube api,
but it is recommended to insert it if you have it, so that all the trailers will work.
There are so many changes (the biggest one is the integration with the tmdb helper), but I'm a little lazy to write them now. I expect a lot of questions about how it works, but take it easy, there is time, I will explain everything in the coming days to whoever needs help, although I always like to play with options and research myself, which I suggest to others. Smile
is it possible to install the repo on Kodi Nexus?
(2022-12-31, 22:49)psbguy Wrote: I have recently upgraded Kodi to Nexus, and I assumed that I could install the updated skin, as all other skins and add ons continued to work, but I just can't connect to the repo to download it. Hopefully it will be compatible with Nexus soon, thanks for your work!
Of course, Nexus version planned when the final version is released.
(2022-12-31, 23:37)putzipuh Wrote: is it possible to install the rep on Kodi Nexus?
Not currently, this is the kodi matrix version. When the final version of Nexus comes out I will think about it. Wink
@matke

@Karellen just added reserve reply for us on the first page. We can put all of our updates and everything in those sections now...
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-01-01, 00:12)AchillesPunks Wrote: @matke

@Karellen just added reserve reply for us on the first page. We can put all of our updates and everything in those sections now...
Nicely. We will definitely need it.
Everyone don't forget to turn on trailers in Home and Hubs when setting the Highlight widget.

ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Happy New Year
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 364(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0