• 391(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2023-01-30, 01:04)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-30, 00:59)cscott1 Wrote: I had it on skin defaults and switched it to disabled and that fixed the issue thanks that wont get rid of the red new episode tags will it?
The default is actually automatic tag assignment and cannot process information so quickly when switching between widgets. If I fail in another way to solve this, it will only be enable/disable. It doesn't affect on new episode tag.
Thanks matke you are awesome!
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hi dear thx for very nice skin i love this
I have one problem
Codec info (movie resolution and audio)not showing
Can you help
Thx
(2020-10-21, 12:12)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-21, 09:16)karthikm Wrote: Why doesnt it show imdb rating, metacrictic rating at footer.. It oly shows tmdb rating.. I even enabled in media flags settings.. Still it doesnt show imbd rating. Can some1 help me?
Did you sign up to tmdb sight to get an API key. If im right you will need one to insert into the addon for it to work. Unless some one knows more than I in this department. But its what I did.

I have the same issue. My IMDB ratings are not showing in the footer bar on home or the library, only the TMDB and TVDB ratings, oscars, etc. Everything has been set to enabled though. The IMDB ratings are only shown in the video info (details section). What am I missing? I don't need an API key for that as the ratings are there, they just aren't displayed in the footer somehow, right?

How can I change the language for options in the video info like "More episodes, play trailer, more like this, change artwork, etc." There is no setting right? Does anyone know where to change the labels in the theme files? Thanks
(2023-01-30, 20:44)HisAirness23 Wrote: I don't need an API key for that as the ratings are there, they just aren't displayed in the footer somehow, right?

You actually do. You'll want an OMDB key.
(2023-01-30, 20:44)HisAirness23 Wrote: The IMDB ratings are only shown in the video info (details section). What am I missing?

Show a screenshot of the section they are showing in. You might just need to change a setting inside the skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-01-30, 23:43)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2023-01-30, 20:44)HisAirness23 Wrote: The IMDB ratings are only shown in the video info (details section). What am I missing?

Show a screenshot of the section they are showing in. You might just need to change a setting inside the skin.

They are showing at the top of the info section (codecs, etc.). I attached screenshots for you:

Furthermore, where can I change the labels for "play trailer", "more info", etc.? Thanks again
You’ve got IMDb ratings on your details row. Why would you need it on the footer as well? If you want it on the footer instead (next to your tmdb ratings) disable “prefer IMDb/RT ratings on details row”. It’s designed this way so as not to replicate ratings.

Your also missing Rotten tomatoes ratings so you’ll need an OMDb key.

Also, your screen resolution is wrong.
(2023-01-31, 22:34)HugoL Wrote: You’ve got IMDb ratings on your details row. Why would you need it on the footer as well? If you want it on the footer instead (next to your tmdb ratings) disable “prefer IMDb/RT ratings on details row”. It’s designed this way so as not to replicate ratings.

Your also missing Rotten tomatoes ratings so you’ll need an OMDb key.

Also, your screen resolution is wrong.

I want to have the IMDB ratings in the footer or details row so I can see them immediately. This doesn't fix the issue, unfortunately. They are not showing everywhere, they are shown in the movies section but not the home section. I want them to be displayed either in the details row or footer section but anywhere.
That isn't working though. In some widgets they aren't showing up at all (footer or details), only if you go to the "info section" of the movies itself (first screenshot).

I don't need RT ratings.

My screen resolution isn't wrong... it's an ultrawide monitor Wink
Hi! Really loving how your skin looks! But I have a problem with Smart Shortcuts on my Vero 4K+

Smart Shortcuts list is always empty when I try to add a playlist to widget/home menu/etc..

I get this in the log:
Skin Helper Backgrounds --> Error while processing smart shortcuts for playlist special://profile/playlists/video/aaa.xsp  --> This file seems to be corrupted, please remove it from your system to prevent any further errors.

On my PC there are no problems. I even compared the playlist xml files (.xsp) between my PC and Vero 4K+ and the seem to be identical so I don't think the playlist file is corrupted.

Vero is on latest official OSMC which is 19.5. PC is on 19.5.

I Tried wiping the Vero clean and starting from scratch: Re-install OSMC image -> Install skin -> Create a smart playlist -> Configure skin -> add -> Smart shortcuts -> List is empty.

Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/egegivaxon.kodi

Let me know if you need any more info or logs or anything Smile edit: Oh btw I'm a long time software dev so you can ask me to do pretty complicated stuff that could help us to troubleshoot this Smile

edit2: Here's the playlist file contents. It's binary identical to what I have on my PC where everything works:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>aaa</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="title" operator="contains">
        <value>aaa</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>
I think I found a bug in the skin, when you enable "Auto-Play Trailer" in TV-show library>side menu>Auto-Play Trailer(slider) it prevents playing youtube videos through the GUI. if I navigate to the youtube addon and search for content and then try to play a video, I see the loading icon, the screen flashes black and the file stops. occasionaly it will start playing the audio but not the video. I'm still able to cast youtube videos with the kore remote from android.

once I disable "Auto-Play Trailer" then I'm able to use youtube addon as normal. I've tested this on two different systems and with a fresh install of the skin. (it might effect other addons, but I'm not sure, I only use youtube)

if this isn't a bug, is it posible to have "Auto-Play Trailer" enabled and use the youtube gui?
(2023-01-31, 22:34)HugoL Wrote: I want to have the IMDB ratings in the footer or details row so I can see them immediately. This doesn't fix the issue, unfortunately. They are not showing everywhere, they are shown in the movies section but not the home section. I want them to be displayed either in the details row or footer section but anywhere.
That isn't working though. In some widgets they aren't showing up at all (footer or details), only if you go to the "info section" of the movies itself (first screenshot).

I don't need RT ratings.

As you can only have it in detail or footer in the home view, then you will need to choose which you prefer, I personally would choose footer as I've had more success with turning off "prefer in detail row" (but thats your choice)

I would then input all api keys (inc ombd) in metadata and artwork addon and tmdb helper.

Then clear simplecache in metadata and artwork and metadata in tmdb helper.

Then refresh/restart device and let it rebuild the cache, once finished you should start seeing it all again. It can seem like nothing is loading/some are not loading but let it rebuild and it will all load up.
(2023-02-01, 04:03)peglegtv Wrote: I think I found a bug in the skin, when you enable "Auto-Play Trailer" in TV-show library>side menu>Auto-Play Trailer(slider) it prevents playing youtube videos through the GUI. if I navigate to the youtube addon and search for content and then try to play a video, I see the loading icon, the screen flashes black and the file stops. occasionaly it will start playing the audio but not the video. I'm still able to cast youtube videos with the kore remote from android.

once I disable "Auto-Play Trailer" then I'm able to use youtube addon as normal. I've tested this on two different systems and with a fresh install of the skin. (it might effect other addons, but I'm not sure, I only use youtube)

if this isn't a bug, is it posible to have "Auto-Play Trailer" enabled and use the youtube gui?
Yes, you are right. This is a bug. It will be fixed with the next update. Thanks for feedback.
(2023-02-01, 11:02)childofkorn Wrote: As you can only have it in detail or footer in the home view, then you will need to choose which you prefer, I personally would choose footer as I've had more success with turning off "prefer in detail row" (but thats your choice)

I would then input all api keys (inc ombd) in metadata and artwork addon and tmdb helper.

Then refresh/restart device and let it rebuild the cache, once finished you should start seeing it all again. It can seem like nothing is loading/some are not loading but let it rebuild and it will all load up.

@HisAirness23 This is sound advice. Take all these steps and also make sure you are online! It makes little sense that you're getting IMDB ratings on the details row on the video dialogue window but not home window since it's the same details row in both windows. Something is telling me there may be a skinhelper/tmdb helper issue at play since one or the other is used to pull ratings on Home where as ratings in video dialogue can display stored database ratings which could be the reason it shows up there and not anywhere else. 

Also, your resolution is wrong since the UI is designed for 16:9 aspect ratio so everything is stretched in your pictures.  Your choice of course but I don't like that at all.
(2023-02-01, 12:11)matke Wrote: I think I found a bug in the skin, when you enable "Auto-Play Trailer" in TV-show library>side menu>Auto-Play Trailer(slider) it prevents playing youtube videos through the GUI. if I navigate to the youtube addon and search for content and then try to play a video, I see the loading icon, the screen flashes black and the file stops. occasionaly it will start playing the audio but not the video. I'm still able to cast youtube videos with the kore remote from android.

Yep this is the exact same problem i had when i first installed the skin. Reported this bug some time ago but wasnt able to recreate it until i did some digging. If you enable 'Auto-Play Trailer' or 'Press Up to play Trailer' etc it fails to play media from an external HardDrive or play media via a video add-on (its not just YouTube). If you turn off these functions everything works as normal.

(This bug only seems to effect 'autoplay trailers' in Bingie view or hubs. If you have autoplay function turned on for the homescreen it doesnt screw up the playing of media)
(2023-02-01, 11:02)childofkorn Wrote:
(2023-01-31, 22:34)HugoL Wrote: I want to have the IMDB ratings in the footer or details row so I can see them immediately. This doesn't fix the issue, unfortunately. They are not showing everywhere, they are shown in the movies section but not the home section. I want them to be displayed either in the details row or footer section but anywhere.

I don't need RT ratings.

As you can only have it in detail or footer in the home view, then you will need to choose which you prefer, I personally would choose footer as I've had more success with turning off "prefer in detail row" (but thats your choice)

I turned off prefer IMDB/RT/... ratings over percentage in details row. It's still not showing on spotlight in home, last added, random, watch again, not seen widgets. Only TMDB ratings (and metacritic) are showing in the footer. It's working in movies but not in the spotlight or recommendations hub / widget. It's not showing in the tv shows section, but under all shows, started shows and genre.

I added the OMDB api key (8 digits) under addons > themoviedphelper > api keys > api key for omdb. What api keys do you mean for metadata and artwork addon? If it's not necessary for the IMDB ratings I don't really care atm as it just makes it more complicated.
What do you mean with clear simplecache in metadata and artwork? Do you mean dependencies > metadata and artwork module > configuration > simplecache > delete folder with simplecache.db?
What do you mean with clear metadata in tmbdb helper? Do you mean addons > tmdbhelper > configuration > expert > clear cache -> clear tmdb cache?

I don't want to lose all the artwork changes I made though. That took some time and I don't really want to do that again. I just want the IMDB ratings to show up in the footer in any section, widget and spotlight. Thanks again!

@HugoL Yes, that might be the case. I'm not sure what might be wrong with skinhelper or tmdb helper though.
Yes, the Kodi interface is designed for 16:9 but it recognizes my resolution of 3440 x 1440 automatically and stretches it. The only option is to set a custom resolution in the driver and get black bars on the side. I don't want to do that and I don't really care though as I am just trying to set up the theme on my main computer and then transfer it to my living room pc connected to my 16:9 tv later.
  • 391(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0