• 459(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2024-06-18, 08:03)AchillesPunks Wrote: After you Long press on the Episode and hit -Manage-Remove episode from library - You need to go into Kodi - Media and Clean Library . Delete using Manage is not the same thing.. I use Manage function all the time.
I have tried using the Clean library function but the problem is still the same.

Here is how it looks like:
https://imgur.com/iXeojPZ
https://imgur.com/yncYOag

As you can see in the 1st picture it shows "Resume S2: Ep. 2" even though there is no Season 2 Episode 2 anywhere in my library. There are only 2 episodes in my library right now: Season 2 Episode 7 and Season 5 Episode 6. The top button correctly says "Play Season 5 Episode 6" although there is a weird graphical glitch with the progress bar behind it. Maybe there is something wrong with the code that handles the Resume button?

Another small thing I noticed:
There is a typo in the startup animation dialog, it says "Netflix exteneded" instead of "Netflix extended", I am using the English-US language if that matters.
(2024-06-18, 14:26)BlueKaiju Wrote:
(2024-06-18, 08:03)AchillesPunks Wrote: After you Long press on the Episode and hit -Manage-Remove episode from library - You need to go into Kodi - Media and Clean Library . Delete using Manage is not the same thing.. I use Manage function all the time.
I have tried using the Clean library function but the problem is still the same.

As you can see in the 1st picture it shows "Resume S2: Ep. 2" even though there is no Season 2 Episode 2 anywhere in my library. There are only 2 episodes in my library right now: Season 2 Episode 7 and Season 5 Episode 6. The top button correctly says "Play Season 5 Episode 6" although there is a weird graphical glitch with the progress bar behind it. Maybe there is something wrong with the code that handles the Resume button?

There is a typo in the startup animation dialog, it says "Netflix exteneded" instead of "Netflix extended", I am using the English-US language if that matters.
(I am using the English-US language) LOL, That's funny. I'll fix the error for the extended. I can't really test anything else out right now... By computers are going through maintenance right now.. I have wiped them all and redoing everything on all three PC.. It's taken 2 weeks already and looks like it will be another week before they are up and running for Kodi.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-06-18, 14:26)BlueKaiju Wrote:

The spelling has been fixed and will be on the next update.

msgctxt "#320190"
msgid "Netflix extended"
msgstr ""
Titan Bingie Mod
So enable animate frames in settings, but seem like it not downloading the animate frame or clear art.   Do I have to create account somewhere at a site?
(2024-06-20, 22:38)minhgi Wrote: So enable animate frames in settings, but seem like it not downloading the animate frame or clear art.   Do I have to create account somewhere at a site?
You have to have them downloaded. It's artwork. Animatedposter, animatedfanart, animatedkeyart
Titan Bingie Mod
Tongue 
Thanks...That was informative.  I remember on an old version Bingie Mod and Artwork Beef (or some other meta scrapper), it automatically download the right animate poster. keyart, and etc.  I forget
(2024-06-21, 20:23)minhgi Wrote: Thanks...That was informative.  I remember on an old version Bingie Mod and Artwork Beef (or some other meta scrapper), it automatically download the right animate poster. keyart, and etc.  I forget
Yes thst website is no longer up. Search Kodi for the artwork. There are people who make it
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello, I have automatic trailers, but the wait is a bit long, about 20 seconds. Is it possible to configure the YouTube plug-in to make the trailer play faster when you hover over the widget? maybe something with the buffer?
(2024-06-23, 12:02)Mar18 Wrote: Hello, I have automatic trailers, but the wait is a bit long, about 20 seconds. Is it possible to configure the YouTube plug-in to make the trailer play faster when you hover over the widget? maybe something with the buffer?
YouTube doesn't take that long to pull the trailers into the skin. You must have something else going on with your setup.. It only take me 2 - 4 second to pull in trailers I don't have locally stored.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello! 

You did an amazing work, great skin! I would like to contribute for translations, what do I need to do? I've seen a folder "resource.language.en_gb" on github.
(2024-06-24, 18:33)Akeran Wrote: Hello! 

You did an amazing work, great skin! I would like to contribute for translations, what do I need to do? I've seen a folder "resource.language.en_gb" on github.
Just supply the language file
Titan Bingie Mod
For some reason, my widgets that point to my library items only refresh after multiple restarts, or if I switch to estuary skin and then switch back to bingie mod.
I have force refresh on my widgets on and tried refresh through the power menu too, but no luck.
(2024-06-27, 14:17)Thomiehawk Wrote: For some reason, my widgets that point to my library items only refresh after multiple restarts, or if I switch to estuary skin and then switch back to bingie mod.
I have force refresh on my widgets on and tried refresh through the power menu too, but no luck.
Set them to random
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello
In the info the movie collections tab should appear, but in the case that I use TMDB and another language (PT-BR) it doesn't appear, is there any solution?

Tks for your attention.
(2024-06-27, 14:43)danpagotto Wrote: Hello
In the info the movie collections tab should appear, but in the case that I use TMDB and another language (PT-BR) it doesn't appear, is there any solution?

Tks for your attention.
Needs translation
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 459(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.