• 96(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-03, 15:55)minhgi Wrote:
(2020-11-03, 12:13)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-03, 05:38)haicaoboi87 Wrote: The fonts in bingie mod skin not support vietnamese character.
And the Addon you used is illegal and not supported by kodi communication

Yep, I could bring back the original font (if this was working for Vietnamese characters) but would need some work to make sure its now compatible with all the cosmetic changes we made first.
Would appreciate it.... I now noticed also switch the kodi language to viết. The interface throughout the skin affect kodi as a whole and not just that one specific addon. Didn't realize it was unicode issue.
Done!  Download again and switch to "original" font through the interface.
Hey Hugo, might not be the right place to ask so if anyone tells me ill delete or stop asking here, im setting up library integration on a fresh build just in case i fuck stuff up and the watched statuses are syncing up, however i have a few questions. How much stuff do you have in your library cause I feel like my watchlist and current shows are not enough to fill up a library as big as netflix. I think im just gonna have to add a boat load of shows and movies that i dont even watch just to get it looking right u know what i mean.

My next question is how can i get widgets like Trending, Popular using my library? Like for example lets say i have hundred shows but the trending now widget from TMDB Helper has shows like Mandalorian, Queens Gambit, The Boys, Walking Dead, etc that i dont have in my library for whatever reason how can i get shows like that to show up? I guess I cant? and how can i even set up widgets like trending that would update with current times or whatever, without having to setup smart playlists and things like that; if i have to then ill look into it but im confused enough already with library integration haha
(2020-11-06, 02:35)mathu204 Wrote: Hey Hugo, might not be the right place to ask so if anyone tells me ill delete or stop asking here, im setting up library integration on a fresh build just in case i fuck stuff up and the watched statuses are syncing up, however i have a few questions. How much stuff do you have in your library cause I feel like my watchlist and current shows are not enough to fill up a library as big as netflix. I think im just gonna have to add a boat load of shows and movies that i dont even watch just to get it looking right u know what i mean.

My next question is how can i get widgets like Trending, Popular using my library? Like for example lets say i have hundred shows but the trending now widget from TMDB Helper has shows like Mandalorian, Queens Gambit, The Boys, Walking Dead, etc that i dont have in my library for whatever reason how can i get shows like that to show up? I guess I cant? and how can i even set up widgets like trending that would update with current times or whatever, without having to setup smart playlists and things like that; if i have to then ill look into it but im confused enough already with library integration haha
About 100 TV shows and 650 movies.  Then I have the Netflix addon too and point a few widgets to some of their lists, like so.

Nothings stopping you from pointing your widgets to TMDB Helper, trakt lists or wherever you chose for your trending, popular etc.  I saw there was an option in the TMDB addon to use local artwork and metadata for any shows you have in library. Anything not in your library is probably hit and miss whether you get all artwork and metadata.  Library integration ensures you have the right artwork and metadata since it's all controlled by you and your scraper/artwork settings  as well as ensuring speedy widgets (when your pointing them to your library).  There's loads of build in smart playlists Cartman made.  Making your own playlists is simple enough too.
(2020-11-06, 03:23)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 02:35)mathu204 Wrote: Hey Hugo, might not be the right place to ask so if anyone tells me ill delete or stop asking here, im setting up library integration on a fresh build just in case i fuck stuff up and the watched statuses are syncing up, however i have a few questions. How much stuff do you have in your library cause I feel like my watchlist and current shows are not enough to fill up a library as big as netflix. I think im just gonna have to add a boat load of shows and movies that i dont even watch just to get it looking right u know what i mean.

About 100 TV shows and 650 movies.  Then I have the Netflix addon too and point a few widgets to some of their lists, like so.

Nothings stopping you from pointing your widgets to TMDB Helper, trakt lists or wherever you chose for your trending, popular etc.  I saw there was an option in the TMDB addon to use local artwork and metadata for any shows you have in library. Anything not in your library is probably hit and miss whether you get all artwork and metadata.  Library integration ensures you have the right artwork and metadata since it's all controlled by you and your scraper/artwork settings  as well as ensuring speedy widgets (when your pointing them to your library).  There's loads of build in smart playlists Cartman made.  Making your own playlists is simple enough too.

I have about 600 tv shows and about 1000 movies with 30 widgets. It's pretty close to Netflix the more you add the better the result.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

The problem is the tmdb widgets don’t show the clear logos or ratings, if I use the use local library artwork setting would it make the clear logos show up too?
(2020-11-06, 03:57)mathu204 Wrote:

The problem is the tmdb widgets don’t show the clear logos or ratings, if I use the use local library artwork setting would it make the clear logos show up too?

Yes 99% of all local library content artwork is supported through artwork beef. The few things it doesn't scrape you can add in yourself.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-06, 04:27)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 03:23)HugoL Wrote: About 100 TV shows and 650 movies.  Then I have the Netflix addon too and point a few widgets to some of their lists, like so.

Yes 99% of all local library content artwork is supported through artwork beef. The few things it doesn't scrape you can add in yourself.

Sorry I meant the missing ratings** I assume artwork can be plugged in
(2020-11-05, 22:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:07)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 21:54)HugoL Wrote: No you’re doing nothing wrong. No other homescreen layout is supported other than Netflix layout.

Oke. But when I leave the settings menu, I only have a black screen, no skin at all. The only thing I can do is press the S button tot go to the settings menu to change to another skin for example.
Ik have tried to install the skin several times, also on a fresh Kodi, but I can't get it done.

Ok but what’s this got to do with your homescreen layout?

Try going to configure shortcuts and use both the restore options under Reset Menu to Defaults.

Then go to Back up and Restore and use the Reset the Skin to defaults option.

Report back after this and let me know what systems you’ve tried this on.
Goodmorning and thank you. I finally got it working with the steps you told me.

After that I got a weird screen:
Than I had to push 5 times on the escape button.
The settings menu appeard.
Where is says: "Do it for me", I pushed twice on No and the magic happened. 

Now I have also on a Mac your Mod skin and it looks amazing. Thanks again for helping me out
(2020-11-06, 03:33)cscott1 Wrote:

I have about 600 tv shows and about 1000 movies with 30 widgets. It's pretty close to Netflix the more you add the better the result.

Well, My library have 4200 TV Shows , 12000 Movies . ( Not a single movies or shows ever produced which are not in my library ) with more then 70 Widgets , So my Catalogue is 100 % time better then ( Netflix , Hulu , Amazon and others combined  ) 1950 to 2020 everything is there ( you name it ) .
Fun fact is All kind of Artworks, Ratings updated and I have better Playlists for widgets using Tags Like ( Super Abilities , Mental Asylum , Rape & Brutal , Time Travel , Parallel Universe etc ) using  Library contents , Never missed Watched , In process Movies & TV Shows , Continued watching etc .

Titan Bingie with Library Contents is a Beast .
(2020-11-06, 08:34)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 03:23)HugoL Wrote: About 100 TV shows and 650 movies.  Then I have the Netflix addon too and point a few widgets to some of their lists, like so.

Well, My library have 4200 TV Shows , 12000 Movies . ( Not a single movies or shows ever produced which are not in my library ) with more then 70 Widgets , So my Catalogue is 100 % time better then ( Netflix , Hulu , Amazon and others combined  ) 1950 to 2020 everything is there ( you name it ) .
Fun fact is All kind of Artworks, Ratings updated and I have better Playlists for widgets using Tags Like ( Super Abilities , Mental Asylum , Rape & Brutal , Time Travel , Parallel Universe etc ) using  Library contents , Never missed Watched , In process Movies & TV Shows , Continued watching etc .

I think they have local media. Your's I believe is not. You should have 1920 movies as well.
Titan Bingie Mod

With all the testing I’ve been doing lately most of my widgets end up being default. I’m now permanently starting at the same default widgets and it looks so boring.
(2020-11-06, 11:02)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 08:34)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 03:33)cscott1 Wrote: I have about 600 tv shows and about 1000 movies with 30 widgets. It's pretty close to Netflix the more you add the better the result.

I think they have local media. Your's I believe is not. You should have 1920 movies as well.

Seems to me like he has local artwork and local metadata using library integration tools.

Yes, I believe that is what that setting is used for. Not that I’ve tried since I don’t use TMDB helper.

But in theory, if your tmdb widget is currently showing a title that you also have in your library, it will use your metadata and artwork instead.
I'm having an odd behavior sense the update not sure if it is intended. On the home screen main spotlight the information dialog appears then disappears until I slide it over to more info where it appears then disappears again. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing to to keep it static?
(2020-11-06, 15:17)cscott1 Wrote: I'm having an odd behavior sense the update not sure if it is intended. On the home screen main spotlight the information dialog appears then disappears until I slide it over to more info where it appears then disappears again. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing to to keep it static?

That’s intended. It’s a slide animation so the plot disappears and the clearlogo slides down to rest on the buttons (just like Netflix’s spotlight) after several seconds on idle.

When not idle, it reappears. There is a small update already on GitHub that fixes a couple of things and also offers a setting to disable the animation. Feel free to grab it or maybe just wait a while since I’m also going to improve the spotlight diffuse a little too.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0