• 2(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-07-24, 09:36)3500 Wrote: Wow! NEW HOME

but again, how to remove disc art from osd without changing it from xml file?

and again, i found bug
from movies > genre > and i select a genre
and when i press enter the notifcation pop up and say it to delete the movie that i press enter :V
Can you send me screen shots of the issues?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-24, 11:51)spinecho Wrote: One question..will future editions have a small landscape view to compliment the widget view?
I will have to look into this. Generally would like to keep everything as light as possible. This is already a heavy skin. I may at sometime make some changes and create a smaller landscape, but no promises.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-24, 13:05)nazim12 Wrote: @Achiless :Large Poster View with 2 widgets rows on home screen as promised?
I may do this but not promises. I make larger posters and send you the xml file, that way we don't have the skin lagging.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-24, 09:36)3500 Wrote: Wow! NEW HOME

but again, how to remove disc art from osd without changing it from xml file?

and again, i found bug
from movies > genre > and i select a genre
and when i press enter the notifcation pop up and say it to delete the movie that i press enter :V
download the mod from Github let me know when you do. I'm going to change the values back. There is not option to remove discart without modding the xml. I switched it for you, but will change it back.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-24, 17:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 11:51)spinecho Wrote: One question..will future editions have a small landscape view to compliment the widget view?
I will have to look into this. Generally would like to keep everything as light as possible. This is already a heavy skin. I may at sometime make some changes and create a smaller landscape, but no promises.
No worries.

Thanks for your hard work on this.

from first i tried, from BINGIE OG, this skin heavy is because addons script.skin.helper.service and script.module.cherrypy
but almost that make it heavy is script.skin.helper.service
i must downgrade it the version of those 2 addons to make the skin is light movement for scrolling and changing every menu that i press
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2020-07-24, 19:41)3500 Wrote:

from first i tried, from BINGIE OG, this skin heavy is because addons script.skin.helper.service and script.module.cherrypy
i must downgrade it the version of those 2 addons to make the skin is light movement for scrolling and changing every menu that i press
did you download the skin from the github yet?
Titan Bingie Mod

Every view added to the skin does slow it down. That's why Bingie OG says to disable all views you do not use as stated on @Cartmon.dos front post.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-24, 19:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 17:08)AchillesPunks Wrote: I will have to look into this. Generally would like to keep everything as light as possible. This is already a heavy skin. I may at sometime make some changes and create a smaller landscape, but no promises.

Every view added to the skin does slow it down. That's why Bingie OG says to disable all views you do not use as stated on @Cartmon.dos front post.

i'm sorry but those suggestion is not affect
the script is the reason
because i tried another skin too
and i installed the latest of those script from skinhelper and cherrypy
but it make the skin i use is lagging when i switch menu by menu

i don't know why, but it is what it is
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2020-07-24, 20:27)3500 Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 19:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 19:41)3500 Wrote: from first i tried, from BINGIE OG, this skin heavy is because addons script.skin.helper.service and script.module.cherrypy

i'm sorry but those suggestion is not affect
the script is the reason
because i tried another skin too
and i installed the latest of those script from skinhelper and cherrypy
but it make the skin i use is lagging when i switch menu by menu

i don't know why, but it is what it is
Yes the skinhelper and cherryph are some of the issues, a long with all the views added.
Titan Bingie Mod
Congrats on all this man!!!
Thanks for the mention too Smile
(2020-07-24, 20:56)CK77 Wrote: Congrats on all this man!!!
lol, I was going to put you as the main contributor, and go to person for widget, and such, but didn't know if you would like that.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-24, 20:58)AchillesPunks Wrote:
lol, I was going to put you as the main contributor, and go to person for widget, and such, but didn't know if you would like that.

Man, you did all the work, i just added a few bits and pieces. Smile
But the mention was cool. I've never contributed to something a bunch of people use around the world.
Looks just like Netflix when you walk into the house.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-24, 21:10)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 20:58)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Man, you did all the work, i just added a few bits and pieces. Smile
But the mention was cool. I've never contributed to something a bunch of people use around the world.
I may need you to look at the includesosd.xml I might have messed it up. Need to show title of movie for fallback
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0