• 4(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-07-24, 08:09)AchillesPunks Wrote: Make sure you run Artwork beef and download all fanart. On the view you need to press left hit change view and select episode views. Not sure how it works on UPNP
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sorted...changed the media server on my PC to Emby, not only does it show everything correctly but using emby-con it merges the TV shows on my PC into the TV shows in my library ( no need for a separate menu item ). Just one more thing....when you push left to bring up the menu items, is it possible to have the black background fade from left to right as Netflix does instead of it being solid black, or can you point me in the right direction to change it myself. Thanks again for this great skin.
(2020-07-26, 06:34)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 08:09)AchillesPunks Wrote: Make sure you run Artwork beef and download all fanart. On the view you need to press left hit change view and select episode views. Not sure how it works on UPNP

Sorted...changed the media server on my PC to Emby, not only does it show everything correctly but using emby-con it merges the TV shows on my PC into the TV shows in my library ( no need for a separate menu item ). Just one more thing....when you push left to bring up the menu items, is it possible to have the black background fade from left to right as Netflix does instead of it being solid black, or can you point me in the right direction to change it myself. Thanks again for this great skin.
I have been looking for that inside the XML's to have the side panel fade instead of solid black. I really want this on the home screen like Netflix has it. I'm already working on this and surprised you are the first person to ask about this. I'm not going to start going through the XML's again until next week. I work as a engineer 12hr shifts every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday. I have spent a lot of time changing small things inside the code on my personal build and have to balance this fun hobby and family life. Smile
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-26, 06:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I have been looking for that inside the XML's to have the side panel fade instead of solid black. I really want this on the home screen like Netflix has it. I'm already working on this and surprised you are the first person to ask about this. I'm not going to start going through the XML's again until next week. I work as a engineer 12hr shifts every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday. I have spent a lot of time changing small things inside the code on my personal build and have to balance this fun hobby and family life. Smile
Guys, this is already possible!
Just go to your skin settings\Custom Color settings
Look for Home mainmenu/submenu panel color
Change the color to whatever you like and change the opacity to anything below 100 to start making it transparent

If you are going to use Emby, i would use the Kodi for Emby addon instead of the emby-con one.
Kodi for Emby populates your local Kodi DB and keeps it sync'ed with Emby

I've been using this setup for over a year and have been really happy with it

Also check my post above this one for your semi transparent menu's

I also just had a look at the images you posted. Where did you get those Season Thumbs for The Walking Dead? The one for season 1 looks really good
(2020-07-26, 07:49)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 08:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:  

If you are going to use Emby, i would use the Kodi for Emby addon instead of the emby-con one.

I also just had a look at the images you posted. Where did you get those Season Thumbs for The Walking Dead? The one for season 1 looks really good

Cool, thanks for the info. I downloaded and ran emby for kodi, it then went thru another bit of set up where I think the emby-con got set up. To be honest I wasn't paying attention as I was just so happy the fanart was showing up.
(2020-07-26, 07:46)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 06:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 06:34)tankman37 Wrote: Sorted...changed the media server on my PC to Emby, not only does it show everything correctly but using emby-con it merges the TV shows on my PC into the TV shows in my library ( no need for a separate menu item ). Just one more thing....when you push left to bring up the menu items, is it possible to have the black background fade from left to right as Netflix does instead of it being solid black, or can you point me in the right direction to change it myself. Thanks again for this great skin.
Change the color to whatever you like and change the opacity to anything below 100 to start making it transparent
@CK77. Yes we can change the color but what we are wanting is the side panel fade. It would start off on the left solid black and fade to the right into opacity 0. It would be labeled inside the xml right_fade.png instead of panel.png
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-26, 07:49)CK77 Wrote:

Those images for the walking dead are screenshots from my library. I can send them to you if you like. Wink
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-26, 08:40)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 07:46)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 06:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have been looking for that inside the XML's to have the side panel fade instead of solid black. I really want this on the home screen like Netflix has it. I'm already working on this and surprised you are the first person to ask about this. I'm not going to start going through the XML's again until next week. I work as a engineer 12hr shifts every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday. I have spent a lot of time changing small things inside the code on my personal build and have to balance this fun hobby and family life. Smile
@CK77. Yes we can change the color but what we are wanting is the side panel fade. It would start off on the left solid black and fade to the right into opacity 0. It would be labeled inside the xml right_fade.png instead of panel.png
oh, ok, i misunderstood.
My solution makes the whole side panel slightly transparent, what you guys want is a fading effect on the menu itself.

I didn't mean the thumbs for each episode of season 1, just the Season Thumb itself, the one on the left above the seasons Smile
(2020-07-26, 09:25)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 08:40)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 07:46)CK77 Wrote: Guys, this is already possible!
oh, ok, i misunderstood.
My solution makes the whole side panel slightly transparent, what you guys want is a fading effect on the menu itself.

I didn't mean the thumbs for each episode of season 1, just the Season Thumb itself, the one on the left above the seasons Smile
The one that says complete season one. I will send if you like
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-07-25, 20:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-25, 20:44)shaktoo Wrote: Amazing work AchillesPunks Smile
If you ever get the artwork to me I'll change it inside the skin. And welcome back
Sorry ! I thought I had sent it to you.Dont worry Ill send it today.
Just 1 question for anyone . How are people getting the RT ratings ? I see the mockups and it includes all different ratings . I cannot get these . 
OK So i scrape my media with ember media manager and they have nt been able to incorporate RT scraping. I got the omdb API but do I set the scraper function in Kodi to use that instead of universal scraper ?

I will now answer my own question.. ( folish of me not to try this first ).
I had to configure the universal scraper & add the omdb API key in it .
The Only Question is if I have all Local nfo's then unless I rescrape everything using kodi scraper it only THEN i will see the ratings right ?
I so wish if Ember can simply incorporate it or if there was a ember / Kodi scraping hybrid function.

Maybe someone could elaborate on this ?
(2020-07-26, 14:43)shaktoo Wrote: Just 1 question for anyone . How are people getting the RT ratings ? I see the mockups and it includes all different ratings . I cannot get these . 
OK So i scrape my media with ember media manager and they have nt been able to incorporate RT scraping. I got the omdb API but do I set the scraper function in Kodi to use that instead of universal scraper ?

The Only Question is if I have all Local nfo's then unless I rescrape everything using kodi scraper it only THEN i will see the ratings right ?
I so wish if Ember can simply incorporate it or if there was a ember / Kodi scraping hybrid function.

when you are in Bingie go to skin settings/supported addons/metadata and artwork module and enter your api keys, i have entered the omdb and tmdbs api keys and everything works without scraping anything new into your libary.
Should it not work than you need to downgrade 2 add ons to these versions:

script.skin.helper.service-1.1.31
script.module.cherrypy-11.0.1
(2020-07-26, 17:19)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 14:43)shaktoo Wrote: Just 1 question for anyone . How are people getting the RT ratings ? I see the mockups and it includes all different ratings . I cannot get these . 

when you are in Bingie go to skin settings/supported addons/metadata and artwork module and enter your api keys, i have entered the omdb and tmdbs api keys and everything works without scraping anything new into your libary.

Neurosis13  thanks.
I did try as your suggestion but it didnt help.
I downgraded cherrypy but cannot find the skin.helper.service 1.1.31 anywhere
could you kindly upload the mentioned module or point towards it.
Cheers
(2020-07-26, 20:34)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 17:19)neurosis13 Wrote:

Neurosis13  thanks.
Cheers

i uploaded the files here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qsrk5rku2...1.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j5v515bd2...1.zip/file

enjoy Smile
(2020-07-26, 20:46)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 20:34)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 17:19)neurosis13 Wrote: when you are in Bingie go to skin settings/supported addons/metadata and artwork module and enter your api keys, i have entered the omdb and tmdbs api keys and everything works without scraping anything new into your libary.

Neurosis13  thanks.
Cheers

i uploaded the files here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qsrk5rku2...1.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j5v515bd2...1.zip/file

enjoy Smile

Thanks  Blush
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0